Sign in to follow this  
rallo

Worst trade you made last year

Some people are perfectly content with riding out their year with the players they drafted, and the chumps they scavenged off of the waiver wire. Others, like me, are itching to trade to improve their team... and just for the sheer glory of executing a blockbuster deal. Sometimes it can bite your in the arse.

My worst from last year.

Traded away jordy for Dez... jordy proceded to blow up every week and finish in the top 10... fock :bench:

what were your blunders? call em out!

I was deep on RB's and traded Lynch for Dez. Was pumped at the time, but then proceeded to watch Lynch turn into a beast for the rest of the year :wall:

I didnt make any bad trades but i dropped shonn greene. Now my rbs were foster and chris johnson (both aquired in awesome trades) so i felt i didnt need his bunk as$ sucking on my bench. The guy who won ended up picking up greene and it was enough to get him a championship. The trades i make honestly end up helping both teams usually.

Wow how did i forget my trade for darren mcfadden. I traded vick sjax and mcgahee for basically mcfadden. At least i still had m bush. Still came in second but it was a bad move.

i traded Wes Welker and Santan Moss for Miles Austin and some trash i dropped right away. This was a deep keeper league and the trade was made before roster cutdowns.

it's not as bad as it sounds. it's a NON ppr league so Welker loses some relative value and Austin was making me look smart for 2 weeks. :doh:

I drafted Jordy, A. Brown and Saunders as late fliers...knowing that I couldn't hold them all.

Saunders scored a TD week 1.

Guess which 2 of 3 I dropped?

Some people are perfectly content with riding out their year with the players they drafted, and the chumps they scavenged off of the waiver wire. Others, like me, are itching to trade to improve their team... and just for the sheer glory of executing a blockbuster deal. Sometimes it can bite your in the arse.

My worst from last year.

Traded away jordy for Dez... jordy proceded to blow up every week and finish in the top 10... fock :bench:

what were your blunders? call em out!

my worst was rice for hillis and gore. made it preseason.

I drafted Jordy, A. Brown and Saunders as late fliers...knowing that I couldn't hold them all.

Saunders scored a TD week 1.

Guess which 2 of 3 I dropped?

damn

Didn't need him, but traded Sproles to the Finley&Graham owner. I asked for Graham, but settled on Finley (early, maybe Week 3). PPR. Ouch 2x.

Dynasty league.

Traded Cam Newton.

for

Eli Manning , Jeremy Maclin and Felix Jones '' When he was still the starter, got hurt in his first game on my team '' .

At the time i tought it was a hell of a deal.

A top player at each position for Newton.

I dont like it as much now..

The guy who had Jamal Charles traded me Matt Stafford for Cedric Benson in week 2. Winning!

Traded away Ryan Mathews for drum roll please...Dustin Keller :doh:

This was week 2 or 3. I was concern about Mathews's injury proneness and desperately needed a tight end since I whiffed in the draft.

You know how the story ends. Keller started out hot but fizzled out. Mathews came back from missed games and went on a rampage.

I still won that league though. :overhead:

My worse trade was the one I didn't do.

Was offered Lynch & some guy named Graham :dunno:

for my

Best and Witten.

Owwwwie. :cry: