Sign in to follow this  
50shades

Which of your guys did you steal in the draft?

I got Julio Jones at 3.1. Now he would be a sure first first rounder. Ridley 7.1 now he'd be a sure fire 2nd rounder. Matty Ice 5.1. Now surely a 2nd maybe early 3rd. Gotta love it!!!!

Graham at 3.04

Julio at 4.07

Ryan at 5.04

Maclin 7.04

Maybe DMC at 2.07 - jury is still out.

I don't know about steal - one was recovering from an injury and the other was in the middle of a holdout...... But got A. Petterson in the 5th and MJD in the 6th.

Matt Ryan at the end of the 4th.

Alfred Morris in the 14th!!

I knew when he rode the pine in the last preseason game that he was THE guy.

Is it a steal if you get every guy you want because you anticipated and drafted them just a little ahead? Assuming Garcon isn't that hurt and Mathews comes back this week, these suckers are going to "Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL battle station!" (that didn't turn out so well for the deathstar, but I still like the quote).

Is it a steal if you get every guy you want because you anticipated and drafted them just a little ahead? Assuming Garcon isn't that hurt and Mathews comes back this week, these suckers are going to "Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL battle station!" (that didn't turn out so well for the deathstar, but I still like the quote).

That is really nerdy.

IBL: Julio at 2.09 (went in the first round in later drafts), Ryan at 6.04 (traded up from 6.09 to get him)

Money deep keeper league: Ridley in the 6th, Morris in the 16th (last round; I grabbed my defense and kicker a round early figuring he'd still be there). I also took Ryan in the 3rd, and other drafters gave me a hard time about reaching early for him, but Rodgers/Brady/Brees/Stafford were picked or kept and I didn't want to miss out on him.

IBL: Julio at 2.09 (went in the first round in later drafts), Ryan at 6.04 (traded up from 6.09 to get him)

Money deep keeper league: Ridley in the 6th, Morris in the 16th (last round; I grabbed my defense and kicker a round early figuring he'd still be there). I also took Ryan in the 3rd, and other drafters gave me a hard time about reaching early for him, but Rodgers/Brady/Brees/Stafford were picked or kept and I didn't want to miss out on him.

I also got Morris late 14th round... I took Ryan in the 5th and people were chirping.

Took Julio at 3.03 and got a lot of crap, given this was a month and a half ago. Also got lowballed by the Fjax owner a couple of weeks ago when I tried to trade him Spiller, so I'm certainly enjoying that at the moment.