Sign in to follow this  
Stewburtx8

Week 2 Elf Challenge

can you make it a 10 or 12 man ??? i think it's gonna be hard to fill up ...,i begged like 4 buddies to get in last week

can you make it a 10 or 12 man ??? i think it's gonna be hard to fill up ...,i begged like 4 buddies to get in last week

I like to think some new people will jump in. Worst case scenario it will fill up via Fanduel chat on Sunday. But let's try to get it filled up with FFToday'ers. New players welcome. Only $10. If it becomes obvious we can't fill a 20 man, I will reduce the league size in future weeks.

i did it twice last year, i won and came in 2nd.

I'm not sure that luck will continue

in! :pointstosky:

Bump. Let's get this filled up. :cheers:

buncha pansies can't scrape up 10 bucks?

check your mom's purse.

:thumbsup:

i need to call 1800-bets-off i entered 26 contests this week ...,i feel like i'm at the horse track

I'm in this week but it doesn't look like there will be enough. I played a few times last year after I decided to deposit $25 for fun.

I think I had a deposit bonus of like $10 for a referral bonus and another $10 for I don't know what. Anyway I must have won something at some point with my entries last year because I now have a $54 balance (prior to entry this week). I'm typically so busy this time of the year that I end up not checking in to see how I've done in contests. I'm curious if anyone has had a large enough winning that they pulled some out and how that went.

I'm in this week but it doesn't look like there will be enough. I played a few times last year after I decided to deposit $25 for fun.

I think I had a deposit bonus of like $10 for a referral bonus and another $10 for I don't know what. Anyway I must have won something at some point with my entries last year because I now have a $54 balance (prior to entry this week). I'm typically so busy this time of the year that I end up not checking in to see how I've done in contests. I'm curious if anyone has had a large enough winning that they pulled some out and how that went.

The league will always fill. It's easy to fill it up with random people in the chat on Fanduel if need be. But we filled it last week and only need 3 more this week to fill it with FFToday'ers.

As for your other question, I've withdrawn $100-500 several times and it's very quick and easy through Paypal. You can also request a check. I was fortunate enough to qualify for the Daily Fantasy Baseball Championship and finish 4th and got a pretty nice check from them. Deposited it in my checking account with no issue.

i should probably cut myself off.

i originally had spiller, green and wayne and decided to switch it for DMC, julio jones and amendola. :doh:

i should probably cut myself off.

i originally had spiller, green and wayne and decided to switch it for DMC, julio jones and amendola. :doh:

I didn't use DMC is this league because it was expert, but he is going to cost me A LOT in some other leagues I believe. I had Spiller, RG3, A.Brown, Harvin in a lot of leagues, along with Jimmy Graham. But Graham and McFadden were often my upgrades with the extra $5K. That didn't work out well with McFadden.