Sign in to follow this  
SuperSteelers

Offered Lloyd

I was offered Brandon Lloyd for Shonn Greene. Would you do it?

Rbs

Sproles

MJD

Bush

Rodgers

.5 ppr

Wrs

Bryant

Maclin

McCluster

In a heartbeat..

Shonne Greene is a mostly known commodity---a third tier guy who you hope has a decent game when you need to start him. Lloyd is a guy who has a ton of upside in the Pats offense---for his potential alone, I would do the deal without a question.

In a heartbeat..

Shonne Greene is a mostly known commodity---a third tier guy who you hope has a decent game when you need to start him. Lloyd is a guy who has a ton of upside in the Pats offense---for his potential alone, I would do the deal without a question.

Second.

dont do it

Shonn Greene for all the hate was still a 4th-5th rounder, same as Lloyd. Greene went before Lloyd in all 3 leagues I am in. You probably had a chance to draft Lloyd when you selected Greene, and didnt

dont do it

Shonn Greene for all the hate was still a 4th-5th rounder, same as Lloyd. Greene went before Lloyd in all 3 leagues I am in. You probably had a chance to draft Lloyd when you selected Greene, and didnt

That's in the draft, before he saw what the rest of his team looked like. Now he knows and could use a WR, though he'd be giving up RB depth. for that reason alone i say no. Your starters are clear but if one goes down you're focked.

No advice one way or the other but regarding Green and Lloyds perceived values.

Greene has Pitt this week.

He then gets Miami, SF and Houston.

Any chance you can tack on an emergency "warm body" RB in the deal? Maybe send over Greene & McCluster for Lloyd and (RB to be determined who's a bit too good to be on the ww)?

I think Greene is a stiff.. but he's a starting NFL RB who should get reps all day, until he gets hurt. Powell & McKnight offer no threat.

But like the consensus. Brandon Lloyd could and will most likely, blow the f**k up fairly soon and be worth a good bit more than Shonn Green IMO.

:thumbsup:

That's in the draft, before he saw what the rest of his team looked like. Now he knows and could use a WR, though he'd be giving up RB depth. for that reason alone i say no. Your starters are clear but if one goes down you're focked.

I didnt look at his roster, cause honestly this is the wrong board, so after looking at it I change my vote to I dont give a damn

As a Jets fan that has watched way too much of Green play he wasn't any more impressive in week 1 than he has been in his career.

3.6 YPC, 0 catches on 1 targets and 2 fumbles-neither lost.

As a Jets fan that has watched way too much of Green play he wasn't any more impressive in week 1 than he has been in his career.

3.6 YPC, 0 catches on 1 targets and 2 fumbles-neither lost.

Not to mention his TD was one of those "let's give the kid some confidence" garbage time TD's. He did have an eye catching 27 carries, though.