Sign in to follow this  
RSersen

What do you need on Monday Night?

I need 15 points from Roddy, definitely not out of the question.

This game to end up about 63-60 (don't care who wins as long as the Falcons DST gets SHREDDED and Ryan/Julio score about 100 pts total)

:doh:

D. Thomas and R. White both not to play........and Prater to have 10

Played Eli and Nicks.....OUCH :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Dude, I played Eli and Cruz. I feel you!

Up 7. I have Ryan and they have Tamme. (Pretty much a lock)

My other league should be damn close though. I'm up 5 and have Julio, they have Turner and Tony Gonzalez.

If Manning and Gonzalez do alright and Michael Turner doesn't have a indomitable game I'm looking at my first 2-0 start in a few years. Let it be, let it be.

I'm up 2 points, I need Eric Decker to stay under 70 receiving yards and he can't score a TD!

P.S. You're welcome Decker owners...I just guaranteed you a huge game. :(

#1: 9 points from Ryan. I can't believe I haven't won already; my opponent has by far the worst team in the league. He started Pierre Thomas (14 pts), Bowe (22 and I think he is still scoring), Bills defense, and Gostkowski. If Ryan makes it uninjured I should be fine.

#2: sucks so bad I don't want to even look. A bunch of points from Julio and Decker. I think my opponent has Prater.

IBL: Had an off week but have Ryan and Julio going; need a reasonably big game from the combo (say 50 pts PPR) to win more matchups than I lose.

Down by 43.4 points. I have Manning, D Thomas, and McGhee playing. PPR League; Projected for 50.2 points but not feeling too confident. Need Decker to have a quite night!

#1: Done and won. D. Thomas' points are for showboating.

#2: I need Demaryius Thomas to score 38 points. Not real optimistic here. o.o

#3: IBL: "Normal" performances will net me 6 wins. The last game hinges on Roddy White outscoring Matt Ryan by 5.1. Hmmm. Maybe Ryan will have the flu?

This game to end up about 63-60 (don't care who wins as long as the Falcons DST gets SHREDDED and Ryan/Julio score about 100 pts total)

:doh:

So . . . 3 INTs by the Falcons in the first 8 passes . . . NOT what you're looking for?

14 team freebie office league - 1-0. Leading by 7.5, with Roddy left. Opponent has Peyton. This one will be pretty tough to hold onto, but I don't really care.

One quarter in and my lead has increased to 10, and White doesn't even have a catch. Loving it.

I'm up 2 points, I need Eric Decker to stay under 70 receiving yards and he can't score a TD!

P.S. You're welcome Decker owners...I just guaranteed you a huge game. :(

53 yards! Woohoo!