Sign in to follow this  
cdogge

Black Unicorn

I was struggling with dumping Fred Davis for him... I guess it's safe to say our relationship is over.

Thanks u Unicorn

Dropped Tamme for him. Easy decision. The 16 he gave me tonight pretty much negates the 18 that my opponent got from Eli. I'll take it.

Davis just hasn't been part of the offense this year. That could change, but Bennett is just as, if not more talented and he most definitely is a big part of the Giant's offense.

Go with the Unicorn and don't look back.

Davis, Bennett, Finley, John Carlson and Dustin Keller all came out in the same draft. Just a random observation.

I dropped Olsen for him after Olsen couldn't muster more than 1 point against the dreadful Saints defense. I didn't even flinch when Olsen had 98 yards last night...because Bennett got me 80 and a touch! :banana:

I dropped Olsen for him after Olsen couldn't muster more than 1 point against the dreadful Saints defense. I didn't even flinch when Olsen had 98 yards last night...because Bennett got me 80 and a touch! :banana:

I dropped Olsen for Bennett Monday. Unicorn should be a lot more consistent.

Dropped Tamme for him. Easy decision. The 16 he gave me tonight pretty much negates the 18 that my opponent got from Eli. I'll take it.

Same thing here I played Eli too and it negated most of his points. A couple hours before the game I picked him up and played him over Fred Davis. Had like 3 people txt me and say they were going to pick him up. Snooze you lose! :music_guitarred:

I've got Graham and Bennett as a backup and I'm seriously considering dealing one of them to upgrade elsewhere, or at least putting Bennett in a flex spot over Antonio Brown. I'd love to deal Bennett and KSmith to upgrade at rb2 but my league is so risk averse that trades almost never happen.

Any idea of black unicorn's value?