Sign in to follow this  
Perennial Contender

10 Worst Calls In NFL History

But this time was different!! :mad:

HEADS ARE GONNA ROLL!!!!!! IT's LYNCHIN TIME!!

and I don't mean Beast Mode

Racist.

It happens, get over it.

If it were one call, in one game, no problem.

When it is consistently multiple bad calls in every single game, and that is what we are looking for in the foreseeable future - completely unacceptable.

Welcome to the 2012 XFL season.

I don't care wat anyone says. Calling Matt Hasslebeck for an illegal block WHEN HE MADE A TACKLE AFTER AN INTERCEPTION. Is the worst call ever. May or may not have had an immediate impact but worst call nonetheless

Just wait. Something like this will happen to Dallas & Jerry will get it done in 24 hours.

The more we all complain, the more leverage it will give the Refs. We know the league will not back down. Lets all pretend that we dont care and regular refs will settle and come back. Besides we always complained about the refs before, now when we dont like a call we feel we are even more justified in compliaining.

I don't care wat anyone says. Calling Matt Hasslebeck for an illegal block WHEN HE MADE A TACKLE AFTER AN INTERCEPTION. Is the worst call ever. May or may not have had an immediate impact but worst call nonetheless

You must be a Hawks fan, so how can you say that call is worse than the Vinny Testaverde helmet TD in 1998? That is easily the worst call I have ever seen.

Seeing that rice fumble is heart breaking. That was the 98 wild card game, I was at that game, jan3, my birthday. It was a fumble. Im a packer fan, lived in San Fran, and was named after joe Montana himself (my first name is Montana.).

That's an actual cool story...bro.

Seeing that rice fumble is heart breaking. That was the 98 wild card game, I was at that game, jan3, my birthday. It was a fumble. Im a packer fan, lived in San Fran, and was named after joe Montana himself (my first name is Montana.).

That's an actual cool story...bro.

Yeah good slide show. There's more than that. I can remember many unbelievable bad calls that have cost teams wins, in playoffs.. It happens. It sucks. Not just football, but baseball too.

As far as the replacement officials go, I agree, they have to go, now.

I'm just saying to all those whining to get over it, Packers lost, Seahawks won, controversial call, game over.

I'm glad the Brady tuck was on that list. That was a call so unbelievably poor and defiant of the obvious that the NFL actually had to make the "tuck" an official rule just to try to save some face.

Again, this is why I find the phony outrage over the replacement refs so laughable.

Just wait. Something like this will happen to Dallas & Jerry will get it done in 24 hours.

No, Clowny is liking the replacement refs. Our offensive line sux balls, we're getting away with tons of holding calls and it's helping keep Romo alive. B)

and was named after joe Montana himself (my first name is Montana.)

:nono: