Sign in to follow this  
KenboSlice925

Waiver WR rankings

It's time to drop Brandon lafell but I'm not sure for who. It's a ppr league and I see value with all these guys

Davone bess

Brian hartline

James jones

Denarius Moore

Andre Roberts

It's time to drop Brandon lafell but I'm not sure for who. It's a ppr league and I see value with all these guys

Davone bess

Brian hartline

James jones

Denarius Moore

Andre Roberts

1. How are all these guys available?

2. Hartline would be my pick

All of those guys are available in most my leagues except Moore. Ive got #1 waiver in PPR league and im pretty sure im gonna use it on Hartline.

Hartline is the guy but I doubt I'd get him with my waiver spot. Just can't decide if James jones was a fluke. Then between bess Roberts and Moore I feel like they are all similar

Davone bess

Brian hartline

James jones

Denarius Moore

Andre Roberts

FWIW I don't know if its time to drop LaFell just yet.

How is this even a question? Did anyone see what Hartline did this week?

What's the short term (next few weeks) and long term (next few years) outlook on James Jones??

Greg Jennings re-aggravated his hamstring again, and I wouldn't be completely shocked if he misses the next 2-4 games. Nelson is definitely Rodgers' first option, probably followed by Finley, but Green Bay's passing offense can definitely support 3-4 options. Jones put up one stinker and 3 solid games:

4/81/1

4/55

5/56/2

Also, with Jennings in the final year of his contract, and plenty of rumors that it'll be his last year in Green Bay, could the Packers be looking at Jones as Jennings' replacement? Not to get too specific, but my league allows us to keep 1 FA pickup throughout the season, so holding onto a starting WR in Green Bay's offense could pay huge dividends next year.

I know Jones has been inconsistent over the years, but has he finally straightened everything out?