Sign in to follow this  
egbbfb03

Targeting Julio Jones...value help?

Looking to acquire Julio Jones in 14 team league. I will have to part ways with a RB. I have McCoy, Lynch, Mendenhall, Doug Martin, Turbin. Maybe I could package a Doug Martin and either Colston or Decker? Is that too much.

I just traded McFadden straight up for Julio this past week. Im also in a 14 team league but had some depth at RB. The zone blocking seems to be slowing DMC down and outside of week one he doesn't appear to be involved in the passing game. So I made the trade and strengthened my WRs.

Looking to acquire Julio Jones in 14 team league. I will have to part ways with a RB. I have McCoy, Lynch, Mendenhall, Doug Martin, Turbin. Maybe I could package a Doug Martin and either Colston or Decker? Is that too much.

That's too much, IMO. Hell, right now I'd rather have Colston and/or Decker. I'd probably offer Decker straight up and see what happens, or Martin + a lower WR.

If you can get julio for that low then yea do it. A lot of people that have any of the falcsons players are still valueing them really high

I traded decker and gore for julio and mathews. I thought I was under paying but the guy I traded with liked the deal. I am bolding him in other leagues for now. He will either blow up and become what many of us thought or he will be very hit or miss and prove a small percentage correct who saw it coming. I know I was all in on him.

I just traded Harvin & James Jones for Julio as I too believe he will start to break out. He has faced tough pass defenses (9,10,11,17 vs. the pass). Some people said it was too much but with our rosters it made sense for me to take this chance. So what is the rest of your roster? And what is the rest of his roster?

I'd package McCoy and Lynch for Julio. He might bite.

Just traded Julio away in my 10-team league. Traded Julio + Stevan Ridley for Ray Rice. Other WRs are Reggie Wayne, Torrey Smith, and Hartline.

I traded for Julio for gronk after week one and he threw in pettigrew to me so I didn't have to ww a TE.