Sign in to follow this  
ppierce

McFadden's value

I thank God he survived through this week. I dropped Mendenhall and added Dwyer just for this week. Now I'm dropping Dwyer and adding Goodson for the rest of the year. McFadden, McGahee, and Goodson through the Super Bowl.

McFadden is killing me - I didn't get to watch the game today. What was the problem???

McFadden is killing me - I didn't get to watch the game today. What was the problem???

In short, he couldnt get past the line.

In short, he couldnt get past the line.

Yeah, nothing new. The Raiders line still can't zone block at all, and I didn't see the handful of power runs they finally threw in--to great effect--last week. Hard to think of a more confounding misuse of a player in recent NFL history. This is the equivalent of keeping Rob Gronkowski in to block every down.

Tell that to McFadden owners. They wont let go of him unless they get someone who was drafted in rounds 1 or 2 like where they drafted him. I think its funny :lol:

I own his sorry as in 2 leagues :doh: Ill trade him but wont give him away. He is still one of the very few RBs that handle all downs. But he is not doing shet right now.

I own his sorry as in 2 leagues :doh: Ill trade him but wont give him away. He is still one of the very few RBs that handle all downs. But he is not doing shet right now.

Of course. I wouldnt give him away either but I cant see you or anyone getting the value that they drafted him back.

His value is in Toilet-town. I've got to hold and try and ride it out. Hopefully he learns a little patience and starts to realize how to run in the ZBS. He should give a call to Arian Foster....that guy seems to have figured out how to run behind the ZBS.

I have never seen a player this misused in my life. Well actually i did, Harvin last year. But Frazier got his act together and look at what happened this year.

Anyway, every running play they have for dmac is up the middle. No sweeps, traps, off tackles, pitch outs. NOTHING. Just up the middle for 2.8 every play. Not to mention that Palmer is great for Fantasy but sucks for reality. He kills more drives with bad plays, deisions etc.... He audibles out of every run play ( you can see this when dmac shortens the distance he is from Palmer) into a pass play. He obviously thinks this is cincy circa 2005.

I can get Jimmy Graham for DMC. Do I make that trade assuming Graham's ankle is headed in the right direction?

Im working to get DMC. Should i even attempt? What should I give? Team Below.

Romo/Flacco

Julio,Welker,Moore,Cobb (Start 2)

McCoy,Charles,DWill, Andre Brown, Dwyer (Start 2 RB with one WR/RB flex)

Gates/Gresham

Whats he really worth here, I need a RB!

Im working to get DMC. Should i even attempt? What should I give? Team Below.

Romo/Flacco

Julio,Welker,Moore,Cobb (Start 2)

McCoy,Charles,DWill, Andre Brown, Dwyer (Start 2 RB with one WR/RB flex)

Gates/Gresham

Whats he really worth here, I need a RB!

Don't have enough to get him. You'd make your team worse

Buy low

I heard this same stuff about Chris Johnson......everyone selling low, while I was buying. Was able to acquire him in three leagues.....for the likes of LeShoure, K. Smith, and Andre Brown. He is no longer a stud....but will have blow-up games like today that win ff games in the flex.

FF is kinda like the stock market...when everyone is selling in panic, it is usually a pretty good time to buy low and hold.

At least Chris Johnson exploded when he was suppose to against Bills atrocious defense. Jags defense isn't suppose to be much better. Hard to trust Dmac right now. Definitely not living up to his ADP.