Sign in to follow this  
MY3GSONS

Top TE? Who will it be remainder of season?

Right now Gonzo is killing it over any TE in standard scoring leagues by 20 points. Do you guys think Gonzo stays on top with this frantic pace or does Gronk , Graham or Vernon Davis take over? I am trying to figure out if I should trade a guy like Matthews, or Murray for one along with a low end wr2 .

I sure hope not. I'm totally pissed at all the forgotten players who have all the sudden re-emerged this year, because I had given up on them all. Main examples are Gonzo, Roddy White, and Reggie Wayne. Actually I thought of drafting Wayne but talked myself out of it.

So no, I hope Gonzo does not keep it up and tanks the rest of the season.

Right now Gonzo is killing it over any TE in standard scoring leagues by 20 points. Do you guys think Gonzo stays on top with this frantic pace or does Gronk , Graham or Vernon Davis take over? I am trying to figure out if I should trade a guy like Matthews, or Murray for one along with a low end wr2 .

never trade a RB1 (Matthews)

I think I just pulled a trade for Hernandez, so I hope he comes flying on the scene. I already own Graham, but we can start a TE in the flex, so I hope both guys compete for the top spot.

As far a Gonzo goes, I see no reason why he won't maintain his current pace. The guy is a freak of nature, and puts nothing but the highest quality of food into his body. The guy does not eat to enjoy it, but really to fuel his body. If more athletes had a mindset like Tony, then we would really see some amazing things out of some of these players that have all talent and no passion. The guy deserves the superbowl this year.

never trade a RB1 (Matthews)

what makes you think mathews will out average demarco sanders ros? cowboys line lack of tds injury history non real relation to barry etc?

id be willing to wager against.

As far a Gonzo goes, I see no reason why he won't maintain his current pace. The guy is a freak of nature, and puts nothing but the highest quality of food into his body. The guy does not eat to enjoy it, but really to fuel his body. If more athletes had a mindset like Tony, then we would really see some amazing things out of some of these players that have all talent and no passion. The guy deserves the superbowl this year.

plus he has the best hands in the business

Gonzo is out of his mind, no stopping his roll this year...... But outside of him, I think Owen Daniels will make the biggest 2nd half push. He's having his career best year, has caught 3 tds in his last 3 games, and still has the likes of Buffalo, Jax, Detrioit, Indy <twice>, and Baltimore left. And yes I sald the Baltimore - they are 22nd against the pass this year, not your same Ravens.

Gonzo has been great, but is benefiting hugely from having the best WR tandem in the NFL drawing defenders away from the middle of the field. As long as Roddy and Julio are healthy, he could very well finish the year at the top.

I am surprised that Graham is not mentioned though - I guess he isn't the cool pick, but I think he has the best bet of competing with Gonzo for the top spot.

The Patriots just have too many weapons this year for Gronk to put up monster numbers - if he starts going off in a big way, teams will double him and Brady will just start spreading the ball around.

Vernon

But outside of him, I think Owen Daniels will make the biggest 2nd half push. He's having his career best year, has caught 3 tds in his last 3 games, and still has the likes of Buffalo, Jax, Detrioit, Indy <twice>, and Baltimore left. And yes I sald the Baltimore - they are 22nd against the pass this year, not your same Ravens.

Which means something is going to break in his body this week.

Never wish injury on anyone, but you know it's true.