Sign in to follow this  
ff07

Patriots players v Seahawks in Seattle

Anyone with multiple Patriots playing this weekend worried about their production? You find that you're trying to talk yourself out of starting more than one to 'hedge' against a low scoring game? I for one can't due to bye weeks so I'm hoping for the best. Obviously you play who you think will give you the most points. But this game smells funny :unsure:

I can see 0 catches for Lloyd and Branch. I think the Pats have a chance over the middle. The noise will be a factor at the line of scrimmage for the offense but if they can move quick enough to minimize defense substituitons, there is a chance that they can do some damage that no one else has up to this point.

That said I am benching Brady for Kevin Kolb.

I don't think I would be too woried to start any Patriots especially if they go uptempo for all four quarters. Our offense is bad (epically) and is going to leave our defense on the field too long which probably means Ridlye/Bolden get some decent numbers too when they are killing clock in the fourth quarter. The way you kill us is by using your TE's and underneath stuff...gulp. The Packers owned us in the second half of that game with this strategy and some runs/draws to keep the pass rush honest, but they never broke off any big plays because our secondary is so good. I see something similar happening the whole first half and the second half having some big plays break out on us.

Really our best shot was to keep the replacement refs around for another couple weeks and hope the noise scared them into favoring the home team again. A few friendly "I know where you live" and "Good luck getting to the airport" and they would have caved at a critical moment and given us another win. :shocking:

I can see 0 catches for Lloyd and Branch. I think the Pats have a chance over the middle. The noise will be a factor at the line of scrimmage for the offense but if they can move quick enough to minimize defense substituitons, there is a chance that they can do some damage that no one else has up to this point.

0 catches for Llyod? I'm kind of concerned but not sure that Stevie Johnson, Bowe-without Cassel or Crabtree are better options.

I need to pick at least 2 in a PPR.

Ballsiest move of the week.

:thumbsup:

Welker, 0, Gronk 8 catches 88 yards and 2 td's, Lloyd, 3 catches for 45 yrds, RB's will dominate with Woodhead leading the way. 125 and 2 td's

The only player I have on this list is Gronk.

Seattle D will be exposed.

:cheers:

Welker, 0, Gronk 8 catches 88 yards and 2 td's, Lloyd, 3 catches for 45 yrds, RB's will dominate with Woodhead leading the way. 125 and 2 td's

The only player I have on this list is Gronk.

Seattle D will be exposed.

:cheers:

Do you really think that about Woodhead? I have both him and Ridley in a PPR. I can actually see a scenario where the Pats go no huddle often and Woodhead out produces him but I'm not sure I can make that start.

How ballsy can I be?

There's nobody bigger on the Seattle D then me, especially at home but I'm still starting Ridley over CJ and Ballard.

The Seattle offense should create good field position for Brady and company.

I don't see how you can bench Brady, Gronk, Ridley or Welker unless you have strong options on your bench.

There's nobody bigger on the Seattle D then me, especially at home but I'm still starting Ridley over CJ and Ballard.

The Seattle offense should create good field position for Brady and company.

I don't see how you can bench Brady, Gronk, Ridley or Welker unless you have strong options on your bench.

Completely understand but I don't think we can assume that we can't move the ball enough to keep them starting in their own territory. Beast mode + John Ryan.

Completely understand but I don't think we can assume that we can't move the ball enough to keep them starting in their own territory. Beast mode + John Ryan.

I'm sticking with Welker. Despite the fact that he's a republican. :)

These are the kinds of games that Brady usually excels at. A lot of talk this week about how the pars will have trouble with the Seattle defense.

I'm sitting Lloyd in one league (PPR) for either Roberts or McGahee.

I'm starting Ridley in another (non-PPR). Best option is Maclin, but Ridley is close to must-start status IMO regardless of the matchup.