Sign in to follow this  
ThatDude

Jahvid Best Done

at least now we can drop him, and not have to wait around

too bad for the kid, hes one of the most explosive RB's I've seen in a long time, a shame that concussions caught up with him.

Just hit the drop button... Too bad for him, extremely talented, but way too much risk. So on to fantasyland - who to add for RB depth... Too bad Felix was just nabbed a couple hours ago off waivers by someone else.

It kind of makes you wonder how bad his brains were scrambled that they wouldn't clear him, yet Collie was good to go.

Damn that's a bummer for him and my teams in the leagues that I scooped him up in. At least they made the decision early in the week.

Before this last week guy in my league bid 55 bucks out of yearly 100 to pick him up ....he could have got him for 0

I feel really bad for him. Hopefully he gets a chance to play again in the future.

Unfortunately, a few weeks back I dropped Alex Green for him (due to idiotic position limits), after having way overdrafted Green. Now I have to find some mid-season sleeper RB who might show his upside at some point this season.

What kind of tests do they even do that someone couldn't pass a year later? I understand how RGIII didn't remember the score right afterward that makes sense but what is Best telling these doctors? Is he being too honest saying that he gets light headed still or is what?

He should have never been drafted. He was finished before his third concussion on UCLA.

Except he played for Cal, not UCLA.

I do agree though. As a Lions homer, I didn't like the pick when I saw him leave the field on the stretcher, and his arm was straightened and he couldn't move it.

Except he played for Cal, not UCLA.

I do agree though. As a Lions homer, I didn't like the pick when I saw him leave the field on the stretcher, and his arm was straightened and he couldn't move it.

Yep, and I stand corrected.

What kind of tests do they even do that someone couldn't pass a year later? I understand how RGIII didn't remember the score right afterward that makes sense but what is Best telling these doctors? Is he being too honest saying that he gets light headed still or is what?

He was never coming back. The Lions kept him around so he could get his third year of service and qualify for the NFL pension plan.

He was never coming back. The Lions kept him around so he could get his third year of service and qualify for the NFL pension plan.

Thats what I read too, pretty ###### classy move by Lions.