Sign in to follow this  
HD11

rain in PA?

Are these guys good to go in rain?

Any homers have a recollection as to how these guys play in this weather?

Thanks.

I have BigBen and Bus2, so I'm concerned....I can also plug in Romo who's at home, charged up in a dome.

Tough.

I'm in Philly and it's raining now, and supposed to be steady and hard throughout the Birds game.. Could be a sloppy one.

Pittsburgh looks like it's only getting light rain during gametime, the storm seems to be staying East.

Other than that city being a more miserable place than it already is with dreary rain, not sure it will affect the game too much, being light rain. :P

I have BigBen and Bus2, so I'm concerned....I can also plug in Romo who's at home, charged up in a dome.

Tough.

I'm in Philly and it's raining now, and supposed to be steady and hard throughout the Birds game.. Could be a sloppy one.

Pittsburgh looks like it's only getting light rain during gametime, the storm seems to be staying East.

Other than that city being a more miserable place than it already is with dreary rain, not sure it will affect the game too much, being light rain. :P

Im a little north of Pittsburgh, but i can tell you its a nasty day here. Cold and non stop rain for 2 days now! Alot of local people have their tickets for sale because of the weather!

All I can hope for then is a lot of straight ahead running by Jonathan "TheBus2" Dwyer. Now if the line can get it together today, I still expect a chance of a nice production day from Dwyer.

Im a little north of Pittsburgh, but i can tell you its a nasty day here. Cold and non stop rain for 2 days now! Alot of local people have their tickets for sale because of the weather!

IDK,

Whenever I'm watching a game I see a lot of empty seats, and the game is not out of hand, or the weather is not perfect and sunny.

Watch today's Pittsburgh game and Eagles gamea and compare the amount of empty seats in each Stadium....with Philly having worse weather. All those SuperBowl rings and the diehard fans stay home. :thumbsdown:

Tough.

What is the wind prognosis in Philly? I see right now it is 13 mph. That is fine. Is it going to pick up to go over 20 mph?

I'm now wondering how RG3 will do in the slop. Maybe run more since he may not pass as much.

I think i may have to start stafford vs seattle instead of ben. Fock. If the rain is that bad wallace and brown will not get the separation they need.

I think i may have to start stafford vs seattle instead of ben. Fock. If the rain is that bad wallace and brown will not get the separation they need.

You are not thinking right here man. Advantage goes to the offensive players.

The real effects of Hurricane Sandy are not expected to hit Philadelphia until roughly 4 p.m. ET Sunday.

As of 11:10 a.m. Sunday, it was dreary in Philadelphia but there was no precipitation. While there will be scattered showers throughout the area during the Eagles/Falcons game, the wind is not expected to gust over 20 mph. We wouldn't hesitate to start Matt Ryan, Michael Vick and everyone else involved. The worst weather right now appears to be in Cleveland, where heavy rain and wind is already coming down ahead of Chargers/Browns. Other games that are expected to be affected by weather include Jets/Dolphins and Steelers/Redskins, where quarterbacks will be dealing with wet footballs and some wind.

You are not thinking right here man. Advantage goes to the offensive players.

Well we usually dont see a shootout when the weather is really bad like it is supposed to be. I guess stafford really has no chance of putting up a good game in seattle so ben, even in the middle of a hurricane, is probably a better start.

Well we usually dont see a shootout when the weather is really bad like it is supposed to be. I guess stafford really has no chance of putting up a good game in seattle so ben, even in the middle of a hurricane, is probably a better start.

Ben loves it nasty outside, so don't fret about him. As for Stafford.....can you say UGH!

But the question is who would you put in place of Wallace if you're worried about the weather,

Given the Jordy news, I'm prolly gonna start Cobb in front of him. Still on the fence

While Stafford will probably suck the game is at home in Detroit.

I will say this about the weather though: Hungover, I tuned into a game a few years ago to see sheets of ice all over the field in Foxboro. I stumbled to the computer to take Brady and Moss out of my lineup, but it was too late. I would have to suffer the consequences of drinking the night before and sleeping in. My punishment? Patriots say FU to the ice and snow, win 59-0. Brady throws 6 TDs, 3 of 'em to Moss.

Light drizzle and very little wind here in Pittsburgh at 12:40. If this holds up, I wouldn't expect much weather impact on the game.