Sign in to follow this  
Character510

Thursday Night Football RBs

You will get fried for using the wrong board.

Full disclosure, I own both in 2 separate leagues. You need to know if Donald Brown is going tonight - won't do much perhaps, but it still must be considered.

If Brown is a no go, and no PPR, I roll the dice and go Ballard. Should have a lead, GREAT matchup, first? primetime game for a guy who just had a "best of" TD; he feels like he is ready to have a mild breakout. A TD seems certain and 120 seems right if he gets 22'ish touches.

If 1PPR, Jennings becomes the safer play. Myself, I would go Ballard.

Word is Donald Brown will "try to play" which was the case last week too and he only got a few carries. I'm rolling with Ballard over Jamaal Charles and Mikel Leshoure this week. Hope I'm right!

Word is Donald Brown will "try to play" which was the case last week too and he only got a few carries. I'm rolling with Ballard over Jamaal Charles and Mikel Leshoure this week. Hope I'm right!

Latest NewsRecent NewsThe Indy Star guesses that Donald Brown (knee) will try to play in Thursday night's game against the Jaguars.It's a surprise projection. Brown's knee soreness flared up last Saturday and he barely played in Sunday's win over the Dolphins. Then he sat out of each practice leading up to tonight. We still consider Brown a true game-time call, with Vick Ballard likely drawing the start either way. The Colts will release their official inactives around 7 p.m. ET. Nov 8 - 9:36 AMSource: Indianapolis Star

>>>Let's hope this guy is wrong. Ballard is starting for me tonight too.

remember what Leshoure & Bell did in this stadium 4 days ago on the ground ;)

Ballard gets the start for me (over Leshoure & Taiwan).

Just put your gun down and walk away very slowly.