Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

Rashad Jennings sucks.

It is early - but yeah, I already kind of knew he sucks.

In this case, though, it's not his fault. He can't get numbers if he doesn't get the ball. JAX came out throwing tonight - I'd call that poor strategy.

He still has a chance to prove his worth. The reason I considered (past tense) him valuable is he doesn't come off the field in passing situations. We'll see if that translates to production.

I shoulda stayed with Matthews and his idiot coach.

:(

Yeah, I regret starting him so far for sure, not just tonight. It's frustrating because he used to play pretty well when filling in, but I guess that shows how bad the team is or that he just declined. Oh well.

i started this bum over charles. at least charles has a small chance to break one with the 6 carries he gets per week. never waiting until the 4th round to get a RB again. this year is RB hell for me and i traded away 3 of my decent backs (sproles, mcgahee, and turner).

We'll be lucky to get half of what was projected for him this week at this rate . This is damage control now and getting SOME return on our investment instead of enjoying this game . :angry:

Run out and get the 2 raiders guys. I heard they're gonna go for 250 and 4 tds combined!

Coming into tonight's game, Jacksonville as a team had rushed for 672 yards in 8 games, 4th worst in the NFL. They have averaged 3.7 yards per carry, also 4th worst in The League. . They have had exactly one (1) 100 yard rushing game, MJD's week three 177 yard outburst vs the Colts. They have rushed for 100+ yards as a team only twice all season, week three vs Indy and week 1 vs Minnesota.

Well, my options were Jennings and Matthews.

One is going against the #1 run defense, is on a cross-country road trip, AND has an idiot coach who refuses to use him.

The other has played great (albeit in the past) and his going against a horrible run defense on his home field.

:overhead:

Well, my options were Jennings and Matthews.

One is going against the #1 run defense, is on a cross-country road trip, AND has an idiot coach who refuses to use him.

The other has played great (albeit in the past) and his going against a horrible run defense on his home field.

:overhead:

I feel your pain. Im probably going to start Taiwan Jones this weekend.

I feel your pain. Im probably going to start Taiwan Jones this weekend.

160 and 2 tds...book it!!!

No receptions after 3 quarters! Didn't expect much but kinda thought maybe 100 yards total or a Td. 10 points woulda been nice. Oh well.

The no receptions part gets me too...not sure why they have totally excluded him from that.

1st down from the 4, and he gets no shot at running it in.....OH well, no reason to really start him again or even carry him on the team. Never really expected much, but this is really bad.

why do i continue to start players on thursday night. not once has it worked out for me this year. im crying inside this blows

Will he get me five points? Who knows? Did the coaches in Jacksonville get more retarded this season than usual? Last year they had a running game and nothing else. This year they have opted for no offense whatsoever.

It's just a bad team with a bad offense. Outside of MJD's one big game, he was averaging 75 total yards rushing/receiving and zero TDs in 4 full games. If MJD was averaging 75 yards, what is Jennings gonna do?

Oh how I long for the days of stacy mack.....

I text my brother last night and ask him if he was glad he picked up Dwyer instead of Jennings, I said

Jennings sux and I was right.

Coming into tonight's game, Jacksonville as a team had rushed for 672 yards in 8 games, 4th worst in the NFL. They have averaged 3.7 yards per carry, also 4th worst in The League. . They have had exactly one (1) 100 yard rushing game, MJD's week three 177 yard outburst vs the Colts. They have rushed for 100+ yards as a team only twice all season, week three vs Indy and week 1 vs Minnesota.

So you're telling me that Jaguars RB's have averaged 84 rushing yards per game, and are facing a sh!tty run defense, that they happened to tear up already this season. And Rashad Jennings was the unquestioned work-horse coming into this game.

I know hindsight is 20/20, but please don't act like you saw this coming from a mile away :thumbsdown:

So you're telling me that Jaguars RB's have averaged 84 rushing yards per game, and are facing a sh!tty run defense, that they happened to tear up already this season. And Rashad Jennings was the unquestioned work-horse coming into this game.

I know hindsight is 20/20, but please don't act like you saw this coming from a mile away :thumbsdown:

IM not trying to say i predicted he would have a bad game, im just saying that it isnt all that surprising.

And i did post this yesterday morning at about 1030 am

http://www.fftodayfo...dpost&p=4890585

And i did drop Rashad Jennings in the one league i owned him in an hour before game time.

And Indy's run defense is more middle of the pack, than sh!tty. Theyve had two really really bad games vs Jax and the Jets, and have been pretty solid against everyone else.

EDIT: I forgot i actually dropped Jennings yesterday morring before i went to work...i needed his roster space and was afraid i would forget when i got home last night.

IM not trying to say i predicted he would have a bad game, im just saying that it isnt all that surprising.

And i did post this yesterday morning at about 1030 am

http://www.fftodayfo...dpost&p=4890585

And i did drop Rashad Jennings in the one league i owned him in an hour before game time.

And Indy's run defense is more middle of the pack, than sh!tty. Theyve had two really really bad games vs Jax and the Jets, and have been pretty solid against everyone else.

EDIT: I forgot i actually dropped Jennings yesterday morring before i went to work...i needed his roster space and was afraid i would forget when i got home last night.

Don't forget Indy run defense got lit up by Detroit as well. Even Bell who was bagging groceries 9 months ago had 75 yards against them on limited carries.

Jennings blows. If this stint isn't telling jax to.pay MJD than nothing will.

Don't forget Indy run defense got lit up by Detroit as well. Even Bell who was bagging groceries 9 months ago had 75 yards against them on limited carries.

:shocking:

When was this 2009?

Indy plays Detroit on December 2nd.

Jax offense consists of slow, boring drives, :sleep:

that once they cross midfield, become a contest to see how close

they can get to the endzone before eventually turning the ball over somehow.

Jax offense consists of slow, boring drives, :sleep:

that once they cross midfield, become a contest to see how close

they can get to the endzone before eventually turning the ball over somehow.

I have watched Jacksonville exactly none until last night. In that game they looked completely incapable of running the ball. If you take away Gabberts 10 yard scramble, they averaged 2.5 yards per carry on 12 carries, with a long run of 4 yards. Thats awful. And when they passed the ball, if Gabbert got even minimal pressure he folded like a lawn chair. I think the term "pocket presence" is overused, but Gabbert clearly has none. The offense really seemed more effective with Chad Henne in there.

I have watched Jacksonville exactly none until last night. In that game they looked completely incapable of running the ball. If you take away Gabberts 10 yard scramble, they averaged 2.5 yards per carry on 12 carries, with a long run of 4 yards. Thats awful. And when they passed the ball, if Gabbert got even minimal pressure he folded like a lawn chair. I think the term "pocket presence" is overused, but Gabbert clearly has none. The offense really seemed more effective with Chad Henne in there.

So you're claiming to have predicted this absolute bust of a game from Rashad Jennings, yet you hadn't watched a single snap of the player or the team all season?

:rolleyes:

It's just a bad team with a bad offense. Outside of MJD's one big game, he was averaging 75 total yards rushing/receiving and zero TDs in 4 full games. If MJD was averaging 75 yards, what is Jennings gonna do?

Yup, this exactly. I'm not sure what anyone was really expecting from the backup RB on one of the leagues worst offenses who has never really done much anyway. Frustrated owners hoping to hit on a lottery ticket I suppose...

Yup, this exactly. I'm not sure what anyone was really expecting from the backup RB on one of the leagues worst offenses who has never really done much anyway. Frustrated owners hoping to hit on a lottery ticket I suppose...

Have you heard of Taiwan jones? He just raped Chuck norris(chuck enjoyed it) and is going to run for 5000 yards this Sunday. Can't wait to hear it late Sunday as the raiders crap the proverbial bed...

So you're claiming to have predicted this absolute bust of a game from Rashad Jennings, yet you hadn't watched a single snap of the player or the team all season?

:rolleyes:

I never predicted anything ######. :)

From the first snap Indy had >/= 8 in the box. Gabbert couldn't make them pay. The team's 1-8. Jalen Parmelee was in most of the 4Q. Really.