Sign in to follow this  
tikigods

Down goes Vick

I seriously don't know what to do with Maclin. Force starting him in one league due to byes but he's really just burning a roster spot at this point.

a know it all like you doesnt know what to do? your a tool

your a tool

you're

a know it all like you doesnt know what to do? your a tool

Thanks. I was trying to give you guys the benefit of the doubt but you keep burning bridges. Good luck. :rolleyes:

Ok back to the topic at hand. How did Foles look? Regarding Maclin specifically it seems like he did much of his damage with Foles behind center no?

It was inevitable. He was bound to be benched sooner or later.

:bench:

It was inevitable. You were bound to post this comment twice

It was inevitable. You were bound to post this comment twice

Ok back to the topic at hand. How did Foles look? Regarding Maclin specifically it seems like he did much of his damage with Foles behind center no?

Like a rookie.

Foles actually looked at Maclin. He might be a nice Buy Low candidate for if/when Vick gets perma-benched.

Like a rookie.

Foles actually looked at Maclin. He might be a nice Buy Low candidate for if/when Vick gets perma-benched.

i think he'll be ok if he gets to work with the first team all week. He looked awful on 2 or 3 plays, but i saw him make a lot of decent throws... including one that doinked off of avant's helmet. He showed he can make throws, he was poised in the pocket (although maybe a little too poised on that sack/fumble/TD)... he looked like given a couple of weeks he could be serviceable.

Wrong both times you posted this. He wasn't ever going to be benched for Foles. But injury is a different story.

He hit Maclin with the one big throw which was a busted coverage. Maclin didn't have a defender within 10 yards oh him, and stood in the endzone waiting for the ball.

They set him up for success with a lot of swing passes. He had a few crisp throws that looked very good.

He had the INT returned, along with another that was called back for a downfield hold nowhere near the play. He lost the fumble in the end zone. Had two other passes the DBs jumped route and missed.

Loked like a rookie. My concern is always that the guy coming off the bench has a bit of an advantage. The D hasn't seen him, the O has a special package of plays they're going to run. What he looks like in two/three weeks will be a lot more telling.

I would expect that, if Vick misses more than the one mandatory game, he'll remain the starter throughout.

Andy Reid says that as soon as Vick is healthy he is the starter again.

Makes sense. Worked pretty good for the Patriots when they benched Tom Brady and went back to Drew Bledsoe.

Oh..wait.