Sign in to follow this  
IndyFan

McGahee

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2265/willis-mcgahee

Willis McGahee exited Sunday's Week 11 game with a second-quarter knee injury.

He had seven rushes for 55 yards and an 18-yard reception before exiting. Trainers could be seen trying to stretch out McGahee's right knee on a table along the sideline. Lance "Loose" Ball and Ronnie Hillman are standing in as Denver's tailbacks for now. McGahee looks questionable at best to return. Nov 18 - 5:38 PM

Hmmmm which DEN RB gets the start Week 12? RBBC?

Who's the guy to own now?

No one knows his status for next week, what the crap are you jibbering on about?

I think you will see reports that Ball will be the "starter" with Hillman a potential 40% timeshare. I think they would love it if Hillman would show he is capable of being "the man" but I don't think he is ready in terms of technique or physique and I'm pretty sure the Broncos see it that way too. Hillman has terrific potential but he needs to build his lower body and put on a touch of additional muscle weight overall in the offseason to have the chance at a true feature role. There is no gaurantee his body can handle the weight without loss of quickness and those are the reasons he did not go higher in the NFL draft IMHO. I was a dynasty buyer in 3 leagues but traded him in one right before the deadline. It seems likely to me he is not ready for the role it is hoped he will be able to fill.

If he does disappoint don't take that to mean he will not have what it takes next year or in the future. He is the youngest player in the NFL.