Sign in to follow this  
Swoboman87

Wes Welker and Aarom Hernandez's value just went up

Add some value to Lloyd too. About time...he may get to prove to Brady how valuable he is...seems to be snubbed more often than not by the great Brady. He can make and break careers.

Add some value to Lloyd too. About time...he may get to prove to Brady how valuable he is...seems to be snubbed more often than not by the great Brady. He can make and break careers.

Agree, but also look for Edleman's numbers to increase. Technically, he started the game ahead of Lloyd, but Lloyd was still used the same way.

We'll see what happens when Hernandez comes back, but Welker is going to be the man as long as Hernandez is out.

I would agree with you on Welker but I'm not sure on Hernandez. When is he ever going to play? This is a short week so I would doubt he comes back. If he does it would be hard to believe he really was still hurt just 4 days earlier.

You really can't tell with the Pats. If you can add or trade for Hernandez, Lloyd, Edelman, Vereen, or even Salas and Ho-O, it might pan out.

That is a lot of production.

If Hernandez can get on the field and stay on it sure. At this rate, Gronk might beat him back. :rolleyes:

Reports are that Hernandez is playing Thursday. If he can stay healthy, big if, then he could become a monster. I don't even consider this guy a TE, he'll play like a WR1 the rest of the way. Enjoy if you have him because he's the X-factor in that offense, almost unstoppable.

Reports are that Hernandez is playing Thursday. If he can stay healthy, big if, then he could become a monster. I don't even consider this guy a TE, he'll play like a WR1 the rest of the way. Enjoy if you have him because he's the X-factor in that offense, almost unstoppable.

:thumbsup:

If Hernandez is back and healthy, he will lead teams to fantasy titles.

I would agree with this. If he can stay healthy for five weeks he will be on a lot of winning rosters. That will be especially true if Gronk is out for those five weeks.

You have to figure that owners of Hernandez have a pretty good team if they made the playoffs without him. Now add someone to their team that can put up Gronk like stats and they will be tough to beat. I am hoping Gronk comes back quickly so those two minimize each others value.

I've watched Hernandez stay on the sidelines all year. He must be pretty fragile to miss 10 weeks with a sprained ankle.

After so many years of never wining my league this would be awesome! I traded Marshall for depth at RB and WR and have had second thoughts so this softens the blow.