Sign in to follow this  
Challenger

Darren McFadden and Demacro Murray

Are they drop able at this point? Trying to keep my playoff spot a live while there are so much potential on the waiver wire.

They are still struggling to get back into practice and looks like once they do, they will be in similar situation as Hernadez, playing hurt and be useless.

Are they drop able at this point? Trying to keep my playoff spot a live while there are so much potential on the waiver wire.

They are still struggling to get back into practice and looks like once they do, they will be in similar situation as Hernadez, playing hurt and be useless.

If hermandez doesn't get pi call he is at double digits

Keep

Who are these waiver wire talents that you could drop them for? I'm holding both McFadden and Murray (traded to owner that was going to drop)because of their week 15 and 16 match ups as RB #2s. I have my doubts about Murray even getting back. I'm hoping that each will be able to play in week 14 to get the rust off of them if they are able to go in 15 and 16.

Who are these waiver wire talents that you could drop them for?

was wondering the same thing. imagine the following post:

"just picked up murray off the WW. will be the unquestioned starter when he returns, and all it cost me was dropping my WR4 who wasn't doing anything anyway. gotta love free RBs."

I would keep them both. They are both due to be back and can be beasts when healthy.

I would keep them both. They are both due to be back and can be beasts when healthy.

I have both Murray and McFadden on my 10 teams league and here are what's available.

RB: Shonn Greene, J Stewart, J Parmele, J Dwyer, D Thomas.

WR: Justin Blackmon, Danny Amendola, Julian Edelman, and Ryan Broyles

This is a relatively inactive league as you can tell.

But on my other 12 teams league, I am tempted to drop Murray just for Edelman/Broyles. I am really high on these two dudes.

I really doubt they both will come back in time to be useful.

Macfadden was my first round pick last year. DeMarco was my first round pick this year. Hmmm...which back will I curse next year?

If you do draft either of them next year, save a roster spot for their handcuff. I didn't have either, but I'm currently employing their backups.

Put both on your DND list for next year. McFadden should have been on the list this year.

Look everyone, it's hindsight is 20/20 guy. :banana: