Sign in to follow this  
PATSSOX

Seahawks CBs face 4-game PED suspensions

Yes not one CB but two CBs for Seattle. Sounds like they might be sharing some Adderall. If this is true these two have to be 2 of the dumbest SOBs in football.

from Rotoworld:

Seahawks CBs face 4-game PED suspensions

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Seahawks starting CBs Richard Sherman and Brandon Browner are both facing four-game suspensions for violating the league's policy against performance-enhancing drugs.

Per Schefter, Sherman and Browner are appealing the bans and "insist they are innocent." The substance for which they were popped is unclear, but their agents claim it's Adderall. Sherman and Browner are integral to Seattle's defense as physical press cornerbacks who make it incredibly difficult for opposing receivers to run pass routes. Sherman is more a shutdown-caliber corner. Browner is 6-foot-4 and more of a ballhawk. We should know more by early this week.

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter

Nov 25 - 6:37 PM

Sherman is the same piece of sh!t that TALKED TRASH to Brady. Sherman tweeted this,

Patriots fans mad lol... Talking bout Super Bowl rings.... What have u done lately? Oh ur 3-3 lol

Hey Sherman what have you done for your team lately? :wave:

Im listening to WEEI(Boston Radio) and they just told Brady of the possible suspension and he said something to the effect of, "Thats too bad". :wave:

Great as soon as I find a defense I didnt have to stream.....any idea if the backups can tread water?

Ha.....couldn't happen to a bigger D-Bag. Sherman, you mad bro?

Suddenly running out Kaepernick @SEA in Week 16 playoffs doesn't look quite so bad.

Will drop Seattle as soon as I can. Will keep playing the team that plays the Cards. Cards give up the most points to Defenses I read last week and this week ST Louis got 22 points. next up Jets. Ofcourse the Seahawks play the Cards week 14 so maybe I hold them for a week and drop a TE for Jets.

They won't officially be suspended yet. Every playa gets a fair trial, even this turd.

And hell they will probably appeal until year 2020. :doh:

I'm seriously thinking of letting this unit go based on this news. They've had a bunch of stinkers in the past weeks, while other "lesser name" units such as the Rams this past week have blown up.

Wow, these guys play for Pete Carroll right? That makes it unpossible for them to be cheating, because nobody that plays for Pete ever cheats.

Hold onto them for another week. They are appealing and should play this week vs. the Bears potentially without Forte, and Chicago's RG is now out. Should be a solid play even on the road.