Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Whos starting Greg Jennings?

In light of Nelsons injury they will be giving Jennings a full snap count or close to it. After giving Jennings a week to get back accustomed to NFL level playing I expect he should be a nice play this week against the Lions. What are you Jenning owners doing with him? Starting or sitting?

Im rolling with Jennings cause Wallace has been not very useful for about 4 weeks and Nelson is hurt. Jennings actually led the Packers in targets last week if im not mistaken.

I was offered Dez Bryant for Jennings and McFadden today atleast verbally. We play 17 weeks and redraft during playoffs for our playoffs in one league. I have AP, CJ, Bryce Brown, McFadden and Ridley as RB with Wallace, Jennings, and Wayne as WR so seriously thinking about it.

from CBS:

Greg Jennings, WR, GB

News: Packers wide receiver Greg Jennings said he made it out of Sunday's game against the Vikings unscathed. Jennings returned to action Week 13 after missing seven games because of a groin/abdominal injury, which required surgery. “I felt great, I feel great now, it felt great getting hit a couple of times," Jennings said, per the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Jennings finished with four catches for 46 yards, but he was targeted a team-high eight times. One of those failed targets was a flea-flicker play that would have resulted in a potential 51-yard gain had the ball not been thrown into double coverage and intercepted. Jennings' first catch didn't occur until the 12:01 mark of the second quarter. "They said they were going to kind of take the leash off me after second quarter," Jennings said.

I'm starting Jennings this week over Stevie Johnson in PPR league. I figure he can't do any worse than Johnson has been doing, especially with Nelson out. Hopefully, James Jones doesn't interfere.

same here. debating him and Moreno as my flex in ppr. Moreno u can almost bank on 70 yards, 4 catches and maybe a score.

Jennings can go 4/40/0 or 6/95/2...just not sure if I am feeling lucky or not! and it's a damn TNF game...

Lost Percy and Titus Young over the last few weeks, so going with Jennings and maybe James Jones. Choosing between Jones, Crabtree, and Mike Williams for 2 spots.

Two leagues with a bye and one league I am fighting for a playoff spot this week, I

have Jennings, Cobb, White and Wayne, can start 3. I had Jennings, Cobb and Wayne

starting, switched to Jennings, White and Wayne.

I think they've realized Nelson and Jones simply are not consistent enough to be starters. They know Cobb is, and they know Jennings is. So I think those two will be the emphasis going forward. Rodgers just doesn't have enough time behind that line to fool around with #3 and #4 guys and rely on them as #1 and #2 guys. He needs guys that can make their own plays.

I am thinking about Jennings but have Garcon too. I am in a PPR, and the guy I am playing has RG3.

Which do you give the nod to?

I am thinking about Jennings but have Garcon too. I am in a PPR, and the guy I am playing has RG3.

Which do you give the nod to?

Garcon, easily.