Sign in to follow this  
fugoondo

Darren McFadden

There may not be alot of McFadden owners still alive in the playoffs....but:

Starting w/ confidence vs KC after a 10 day rest?

Or

Sitting w/ confidence after making it this far without him?

I have him in my flex over players like Danario Alexander and Garcon

Im kind of nervous to say the least...how about the rest of you who picked this shlub in the 1st and are still trying to justify that pick in week 15??!!??

Waited all season to get to this point. I have to plug him in as he was my 1st pick. Right time, right game, right man!

Waited all season to get to this point. I have to plug him in as he was my 1st pick. Right time, right game, right man!

This. DMC was my first round pick and has barely done jack for me all season. He's got a dream matchup in week one of my playoffs. He's getting the nod at flex over Reggie Wayne.

Go big or go home!

I gotta start Rice & Dougie.

It's between DMC or Bryce at flex. Up until last Sunday Bryce was a no brainer, now? :wall:

Sounds liek he is good to go but watch the injury reports to see for sure but the chiefs give up alot on the ground.

Raiders running back Darren McFadden, who re-tweaked his right ankle Thursday against Denver, practiced Monday and said he expects to play Sunday.

“It made my nerves kind of jittery,” he said. “(But) it was more of a scare than anything. It was cool today. … I was moving good, making all my cuts. I’m not concerned.”

I have Martin, DMC and Spiller....

Martin is in for sure vs NO... I like DMC's matchup better than Spillers, but Spiller is in a dome, on a fast track, so I am rolling with him.

Martin & Spiller for the win! :pointstosky:

I'm not sure you can ever start DMC with much confidence....

But I'll probably have him in my flex this week.

I'm thinking it's about time for him to have a couple big games so he can sucker everybody into thinking he's a first or second round draft pick again next year.

I'm not sure you can ever start DMC with much confidence....

But I'll probably have him in my flex this week.

I'm thinking it's about time for him to have a couple big games so he can sucker everybody into thinking he's a first or second round draft pick again next year.

Actually he didnt look bad last game. I expect with a game under his belt he will get a bit more work and will be productive.