Sign in to follow this  
Phurfur

Credit Card Swipe Fees Begin In USA

Finally...Something my state did right.

###### yeah. Florida! We are number one and rick scott still scuks big ######.

What I disagree with is government control of the live of its citizens. MK-Ultra and NUDGE are just two ways to accomplish this of course you are for government control so you don't see this.

Cloward Piven is playing out right before our eyes, just like it was written 45 years ago. Are you saying this is not happening?

How am I for government control of the lives of its citizens? Do you have any examples or is it because I disagree with you on stuff I'm therefore the product of MK-Ultra/Nudge?

So does this mean they will lower their prices to make up for adding the surcharge? Because its not like we werent paying for it already.

They may not lower their prices directly, but it's one less major cost putting upward pressure on prices. In our convenience stores, credit card processing fees are our second biggest monthly expense, after wages, so it's a very material cost to us.

Instead of just looking at it as a fee against credit cards, people should view it as a discount for using cash or debit cards. Why should people who don't use credit cards be forced to subsidize those who do in the form of higher overall prices levels, when the cost can simply be passed along to the those using credit cards instead?

What is MK-Ultra Nudge?

MK-Ultra is a series of government experiments conducted in the '50s designed to study mind control.

Nudge is a book that advocates public policy promoting a healthy lifestyle.

Getting the flu shot is MK-Ultra. Schools banning pop machines is Nudge. Most things that happen these days in America is driven by one of these or some other technique of control. Basically, Phurfur is a geriatric Neo telling us about The Matrix.

Wow, you late nighters cant read at al. :lol:

... and Sux - I use Amex all the time. I find maybe one place every 2 years that doesn't take it. Garages and mom&pops make sense to not take it, but I rarely go to those places and I would give them cash anyway.

They just skip your posts, like most everyone here. :cheers: