Sign in to follow this  
Patriotsfatboy1

Add Kwame Harris to the list of gay NFL'ers

I guess if you play in San Fran. :dunno:

http://www.mercurynews.com/san-mateo-county-times/ci_22466895/ex-49er-raider-kwame-harris-charged-beating-ex

Kwame Harris, former 49ers and Raiders offensive lineman, arrested for assaulting ex-boyfriend

The NFL has no current players and startlingly few ex-players who are known to be gay, but it appears ex-49ers and Raiders offensive tackle Kwame Harris, a former first-round pick, has involuntarily been added to the list as a result of the legal fallout from a fight at a restaurant.

According to the San Mateo Daily Journal, a dispute over soy sauce at Su Hong restaurant in Menlo Park, Calif. last Aug. 21, has landed the former NFL player in court after he assaulted his ex-boyfriend.

Chief deputy district attorney Karen Guidotti told the paper that Harris and the alleged victim had been in a romantic relationship but were not involved at the time of the incident. Harris’ attorney Alin Cintean confirmed to the paper the two "were previously involved" but were just friends when the incident occurred.

Harris pleaded not guilty to felony charges of domestic violence causing great bodily injury and assault with force likely to produce great bodily injury, the Daily Journal said. The dispute started when Harris got upset at his friend, Dimitri Geier, for pouring soy sauce on a plate of rice.

"False start #77 offense, repeat first down"

1st and 35

I thought it was a really good pick when SF drafted him. Had a solid rookie year and he was only 21. Big and agile. Sky was the limit. Regressed from there into a cupcake who couldn't get the snap count right.

What a waste of talent.

I thought it was a really good pick when SF drafted him. Had a solid rookie year and he was only 21. Big and agile. Sky was the limit. Regressed from there into a cupcake who couldn't get the snap count right.

What a waste of talent.

Now you know why he turned into a cupcake. :lol:

seems like he should be a center

Seems like maybe a simple misunderstanding when Kwamonme asked Dmitri for a dousing of his boy sauce.

:D

also

I think you're confusing him with MDC

Wow this is awful, I bet Kwame wants to sock his lawyer for calling the guy his ex "boyfriend" to the public. the dude will now never live it down. Sorry, im all for gay rights but its just a different culture in the nfl and its not ok to be gay yet. Even for former players unless u are really old. I expect a public statement from him denying any gay involvement w the guy.