Sign in to follow this  
GreenTD

Carrie Underwood replaces Faith Hill on SNF

NBC announced Carrie Underwood as Faith Hill's successor for singing the SNF theme song.

Good choice in my opinion, as they swapped a cougar for a kitten. Thumbs up in my book!

dehhhh here comes football!

NBC announced Carrie Underwood as Faith Hill's successor for singing the SNF theme song.

Good choice in my opinion, as they swapped a cougar for a kitten. Thumbs up in my book!

The theme song is a rip off of a Joan Jett song. :thumbsdown:

I'm anxious for football to start as well but I need to enjoy summer as long as possible. Winter was brutal up here in the upper Midwest... shorts weather the past 2 days!

I'm anxious for football to start as well but I need to enjoy summer as long as possible. Winter was brutal up here in the upper Midwest... shorts weather the past 2 days!

haha yes i agree completely, my line was a reference to michael kay and don lagreca on espn new york.

basically they were saying the intro could be a brick wall with a fat guy burstnig through saying "dehhh here comes football!" and they would be cool with it because they only care about the game not the cheezy intro stuff.

Gonna miss those legs that Faith was showing off last season. They finally dressed her up to accent her best asset and it was quite impressive IMO.............

Gonna miss those legs that Faith was showing off last season. They finally dressed her up to accent her best asset and it was quite impressive IMO.............

I think Carrie Underwood is gonna look better. Faith Hill is kinda old.

haha - they play this clip regularly, it's pretty funny. Also true. No one gives a rat's ass who sings the into. Just kick the ball off, thanks.

Also also:

Old Faith Hill >>>>>> Young Carrie Underwood. FH looks freaking amazing in that shirt/miniskirt thingy. I bet she has 2 inches of makeup on, but I don't really care.

I've had a soft spot for Faith since my teenage years. She may have been the first object of my perverted adolescent fantasies :wub:

Aw, fock. I had Faith Hill in my Dynasty League. What are the odds she picks up a gig on MNF??

It's either her or Mante Teo.

If I had any notion who these two were, besides the former and soon-to-be-current person whose disappearance from the soundless screen is my key to pay attention, I would really have a great comment to make.