Sign in to follow this  
Reality

Obama Administration Secretly Obtains Phone Records of AP Journalists

So this pussycat guy shows threads and posters to neighbors and friends and whatnot..

Your BBQs must be a blast

Sux isn't in the Trio. Phurfur is. Sux actually has a non-political side. His problem is that, for some reason unbeknownst to anyone, he idolizes that retard RP. "The Trio" is RP, Drobeski, and Phurfur. All they care about is politics. It's their life. All three are angry, bitter people.

Does anyone doubt that I own Newbie? Seriously? I've lived rent-free in his head for years now. :banana:

Does anyone doubt that I own Newbie? Seriously? I've lived rent-free in his head for years now. :banana:

I don't think anyone gives a sh1t. You forward stories from fox news, you're giving yourself way too much credit

So this pussycat guy shows threads and posters to neighbors and friends and whatnot..

Your BBQs must be a blast

I don't even want my family to know about this place, yet alone the g0d damned neighbors. :shocking:

I don't even want my family to know about this place, yet alone the g0d damned neighbors. :shocking:

This place is the place where the men are men and the sheep are nervous. :bandana:

Ok, you're a smart guy.

Why is it that you can't / don't see that what you are doing here IS HURTING not only your credibilility but your position on these issues.

Two members of my family who read this site occasionally and consider themselves Independent in that they vote at each election based on merit and not party affiliation (actually were Republicans for many years) consider you extremely biased and one-sided and find themselves arguing the opposing viewpoint.

We have 2 neighbors who are Republicans and we've shown them the poster that is Recliner Pilot.

One just laughs and says that's a Republican for you. The other says you are a stupid idiot doing more harm than good.

Of course as smart as you are, you are not smart enough to realize this.

And lastly, if what I heard is true about your wife leaving you and taking your children (no matter the reason), I feel very sorry for you and honestly am very sorry and for that you have my earnest and heartfelt sympathy. I know the pain that involves. May God bless you and hopefully you can see your children as much as possible.

signed: Worst Alias Ever

(I'd change my name to this but the website won't let me)

Make sure you let those neighbors know that i will rape their pets and kill their children. Real soon.

Thanks.

House Judiciary Committee is now investigating Holder's lies under oath about this.

Looks like Stedman's days may be numbered.

ETA: Actually, they are investigating his lies about the James Rosen deal.

The head of The Associated Press blasted the Justice Department on Wednesday over its seizure of journalists' phone records, saying the move effectively could give dictatorships cover to harass their own media.

AP President and CEO Gary Pruitt told a luncheon gathering of journalists and others that the Justice Department even violated its own rules when it secretly seized records for thousands of phone calls at the AP. He said the department failed to notify AP in advance of the subpoena, as normally required. While department rules say a delay in notification is justified if needed to protect the integrity of its investigation, Pruitt said that justification was unfathomable in this case.

He went on to blast the department's move as "overly broad" and claimed the department "acted as judge, jury and executioner in private, in secret."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/19/ap-boss-blasts-justice-over-records-grab-says-move-gives-cover-to-dictatorships/?test=latestnews#ixzz2WlcJD67M