Miller

Bell

Ball

Vareen

Gore

Ridely

Ivory

Mathews

I KNOW ITS A BIG LIST, if anything top 3, top 5... the whole list would be great ! Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reggie Bush and Darren Sproles would be at the top of the list and their current ADP in PPR is mid and late 2nd round. The rest of my list won't match up with what you would find in most fantasy football magazines or the consensus on this board.

Reggie Bush

Darren Sproles

Murry

Miller

Bell

Ivory

I like these 4 because they will be on the field all three downs.

Vareen

Ridley

DMC

Gore

Ball

Mathews

Vareen and Ridley both have some upside. Ridley is kept in the third tier because he will not get you any receptions. I'm not sure what to expect out of Ball. Hillman and Moreno showed they they deserve some work on passing downs and Fox has never been big on rookie RBs. Would not touch Mathews. He is on a poor offense and Woodhead and Brown will play in 3rd down and two minute offense.

I

Reggie Bush

Sproles

Murry

DMAC

Miller

Bell

Ball

Vareen

Gore

Ridely

Ivory

Mathews

I KNOW ITS A BIG LIST, if anything top 3, top 5... the whole list would be great ! Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!

bush

sproles

dmac

murry

ridley

miller

bell

vereen

ivory

matthews

ball

gore

thanks guys, wasn't sure I would get any help with a big list... I have to be right, I am keeping 2 WR's and my 1st rb will come in the 3rd round, then have to follow up with another rb pick and maybe a 3rd. agree sproles and bush should be the top 2.. If they are gone its down to Murry, DMAC, Miller and Ivory. I know ridley has a higher ADP but I am leery of Bellicick benching RB's or just featuring one or the other. Not sure I want to gamble on one of the rooks in a crowded backfield. Ivory is on a crappy team but that hasn't stopped MJD or Spiller in the past. Miller seems like he will be the man, just haven't seen a lot from him.. then theres the high risk high reward DMAC and Murry. I am afraid I will blurt out one of their names if the top 2 are off my list. are gone..I tend to swing for the fences. So I guess if sproles and bush are gone the safe picks are Ivory or Miller, and if I want to gamble to go for it.. it would be dmac or miller. No doubt a lot of these questions may be answered after the 3rd preseason games.. I asked for ranks on all these guys because I need Ideas for the 4th and 5th round... How about Mendy ? where does he fit in this mix ?

of course if I was sold on my opinion of these ranks, I wouldn't be asking.. just have to pay close attention to these guys before the draft

I have seen Sproles and Bush go in the early second round of PPR Redrafts. I've never seen either of them last longer than the end of round 2. Murray is going late 2nd and very early 3rd.

Ignore the ADP you see on the websites. When you draft, it's a different story. ADP is horribly skewed this time of year from "mock" drafts, which mean absolutely nothing.

Mathews after ivory? Come on guys. I know mathews has burned some in the past but mathews will not finish with less points than ivory this season.

Ya that's true about the ADP... So I guess you aren't sold on Ivory at all if you think Mathews will out score him. I do think Mathews got a wake up call after he saw what happens when you don't put in the work in the off season. Rivers will have a lot of weapons to open things up so who knows.

Ya that's true about the ADP... So I guess you aren't sold on Ivory at all if you think Mathews will out score him. I do think Mathews got a wake up call after he saw what happens when you don't put in the work in the off season. Rivers will have a lot of weapons to open things up so who knows.

I like ivory as a solid rb. I hate the jets. Ivory as the colts #1 and im all in.

I think if Geno starts that might help Ivory

I dont think ivory will do any worse with geno. Probably a slight bump in production. I still dont believe ivorys ceiling is very high.

There's not a ton of upside with Gore. He's produced nearly identical lines in two years under Harbaugh. He's got a QB who's a running threat, which is nice for yardage but may put a cap on his TD potential.

I like him, but it depends on what you value. If you want a guy who's extremely likely to hit 1200+ yards and 8 scores but not much more, he's your guy. However, since he doesn't catch passes much anymore, I'd definitely have him behind at least Sproles and Bush. I also think guys like Miller and Wilson have a shot at more carries and more yardage--they're more of an unknown quantity, but if you prefer a bit of risk/reward, someone like that might be a better pick than Gore. I prefer to draft guys who I think can outperform their ADP when possible, so I probably wouldn't go for Gore unless he slipped to RB18 or so.

I am keeping 2 of the top 3 WR's this year in my 2 keepers, my 1st pick will be in mid 3rd round. All those guys I listed will be available, I wonder if I can afford to go for a high risk high reward like Murry or DMAC. My guess Sproles and Miller may be the safest of the bunch, sproles with his catches and miller being the true lead back with out an injury history.. We don't really know history with Mille,r but we know Murry and DMAC's. No doubt my #3, 4 and maybe 5th RB with be high risk high reward. I guess a lot of these mid round RB questions will be answered after a few preseason games... so we can learn who will be the bellcow or the lead dog.

Mathews after ivory? Come on guys. I know mathews has burned some in the past but mathews will not finish with less points than ivory this season.

First let us assume that both Ivory and Mathews stay healthy all season. If that is the case then Ivory is going to be the bell cow in the Jets backfield staying on the field all three downs. Mathews is going to share the ball with Woodhead and Brown. Mathews will sit on the bench during the two minute drill and obvious passing situations and the Chargers will call on Woodhead. The Chargers also have a far less talented offensive line than the Jets.

I don't think the Chargers have the defense to stop the opposing team from scoring. That means as SD plays from behind Mathews owners will curse that they drafted him as he sits on the pine.

First let us assume that both Ivory and Mathews stay healthy all season. If that is the case then Ivory is going to be the bell cow in the Jets backfield staying on the field all three downs. Mathews is going to share the ball with Woodhead and Brown. Mathews will sit on the bench during the two minute drill and obvious passing situations and the Chargers will call on Woodhead. The Chargers also have a far less talented offensive line than the Jets.

I don't think the Chargers have the defense to stop the opposing team from scoring. That means as SD plays from behind Mathews owners will curse that they drafted him as he sits on the pine.

You could be right about the playing time Mathews sees. I still believe he is by far the most talented RB on the team, even with Woodhead's speed.

I also like Ivory as a RB, but it's the Jets. I cannot and will not trust any player from that team. I mean if Ivory was there in the middle of the draft I would take a shot on him but nothing earlier.

Mathews has shown he can be a very reliable pass catcher in which I can see Rivers relying on him more than last year. If River's abilities still seem to be on the decline I am hoping for more Mathews dump passes out of the backfield.