Sign in to follow this  
SuperSteelers

1st pick keeper league.

I have the first overall pick in our keeper league and I have no idea who to take.

.5 ppr

Those available:

A. Foster

Forte

Rice

Richardson

Brees

MJD

Who would you take if you were me?

I assume alot of the top guys are already being kept?

from this list provided I would take Foster or Rice, my personal pref being Foster as I think he still has a couple more elite years left in him..

I assume alot of the top guys are already being kept?

from this list provided I would take Foster or Rice, my personal pref being Foster as I think he still has a couple more elite years left in him..

You aren't afraid of the wear and tear of Foster? I guess I am just over thinking it.

I worry that the touches over the last couple years will catch up to him but I play to win and over the next two or three years I see the most consistant TD threat of the bunch

I have the first overall pick in our keeper league and I have no idea who to take.

.5 ppr

Those available:

A. Foster

Forte

Rice

Richardson

Brees

MJD

Who would you take if you were me?

no question its foster

My buddy & I were having this exact conversation tonight in our keeper league. He has the 3rd overall pick & I have the 12th pick. I told him it boils down to either Foster or Rice. While I'm a huge Ray Rice fan, if Foster gets a clean bill of health entering the season, Foster would be my pick.

Edit: The two people in front of him are a Vikings & Packers fans. Which means AP & Rodgers will go #1 & #2 respectively.

Richardson is very tempting in a keeper. IF healthy (I know IF), he's got the talent to end up #1 overall....he's that good.

Call me crazy but I would go with Richardson. I really think with Norv Turner there as their offensive coordinator, that Richardson will have a season to remember in Cleveland.I can foresee him scoring 12 touchdowns and having at least 70 plus catches while rushing for 1300 to 1500 yards.

Call me crazy but I would go with Richardson. I really think with Norv Turner there as their offensive coordinator, that Richardson will have a season to remember in Cleveland.I can foresee him scoring 12 touchdowns and having at least 70 plus catches while rushing for 1300 to 1500 yards.

or be just like Mathews