Sign in to follow this  
5-Points

If you could be reincarcerated as anyone, who and why?

I'd have to say Alfred Hinds.

Roger Goodell. He's a bad ass.

• Like 1

Reincarcerated?

You mean put back in prison again?

I'd have to say a big mob boss so i'd be treated like a king and not get azz raped.

You may mean re-incarnated

Roger Goodell. He's a bad ass.

He deserves a bounty on his sorry Fawking ass.

Reincarcerated?

You mean put back in prison again?

I'd have to say a big mob boss so i'd be treated like a king and not get azz raped.

You may mean re-incarnated

I meant reincarcerated. Alfred Hinds escaped 3 maximum security prisons. Then he got himself pardoned. :thumbsup:

Tavon White is my prison hero. If I had to be incarcerated, I'd want to be him.

james lucas

In May 1932, Capone was sent to Atlanta U.S. Penitentiary, but he was able to obtain special privileges. Later, for a short period of time, he was transferred to the Lincoln Heights Jail. He was transferred to Alcatraz on August 11, 1934, which was newly established as a prison on an island off San Francisco.[30] The warden kept tight security and cut off Capone's contact with colleagues. His isolation and the repeal of Prohibition in December 1933, which reduced a major source of revenue, diminished his power

During his early months at Alcatraz, Capone made an enemy by showing his disregard for the prison social order when he cut in line while prisoners were waiting for a haircut. James Lucas, a Texas bank robber serving 30 years, reportedly confronted the former syndicate leader and told him to get back at the end of the line. When Capone asked if he knew who he was, Lucas reportedly grabbed a pair of the barber's scissors and, holding them to Capone's neck, answered: "Yeah, I know who you are, greaseball. And if you don't get back to the end of that line, I'm gonna know who you were."

I'm no expert on reincarnation but...

if I'm being reincarnated and I'm alive now, wouldn't anyone I might be reincarnated as only exist in the future? <_<

I'm no expert on reincarnation but...

if I'm being reincarnated and I'm alive now, wouldn't anyone I might be reincarnated as only exist in the future? <_<

right and right.

re incarceration is a bit different.

come on, dude. pay attention next time.

(and no, honestly. if reincarnation exists, whos says time travel is an impossibility?)

remove one "right".

right and right.

re incarceration is a bit different.

come on, dude. pay attention next time.

(and no, honestly. if reincarnation exists, whos says time travel is an impossibility?)

remove one "right".

:doh:

its sensible if you read it correctly. im not saying i typed it correctly. in my mind it makes perfect sense. im sorry if i fukd up my typing.

james lucas

In May 1932, Capone was sent to Atlanta U.S. Penitentiary, but he was able to obtain special privileges. Later, for a short period of time, he was transferred to the Lincoln Heights Jail. He was transferred to Alcatraz on August 11, 1934, which was newly established as a prison on an island off San Francisco.[30] The warden kept tight security and cut off Capone's contact with colleagues. His isolation and the repeal of Prohibition in December 1933, which reduced a major source of revenue, diminished his power

During his early months at Alcatraz, Capone made an enemy by showing his disregard for the prison social order when he cut in line while prisoners were waiting for a haircut. James Lucas, a Texas bank robber serving 30 years, reportedly confronted the former syndicate leader and told him to get back at the end of the line. When Capone asked if he knew who he was, Lucas reportedly grabbed a pair of the barber's scissors and, holding them to Capone's neck, answered: "Yeah, I know who you are, greaseball. And if you don't get back to the end of that ###### line, I'm gonna know who you were."

Capone was on my short list until I accounted for his time in Alcatraz. Interesting you would go that route. On one hand your status skyrockets after a move like that. On the other hand so does your value as a target for payback. Ballsy. :thumbsup: