Sign in to follow this  
hopolb33

How my team look?

This is a 10 team standard scoring league.

Qb- stafford Bradford

RB- Trent Richardson forte (Richardson stl)

Vereen woodhead Christine Michael

Wr- Thomas decker bowe mike Williams Hilton Gordon

Te- Bennett sudfeld

okay,

So if T. rich is your best player and then you got the #2 & #3 wr's for Denver, plus Stafford is your qb....I would be worried.

You

Qb- stafford Bradford
Te- Bennett sudfeld

Youve got a girl on your team?

Qb- stafford Bradford

Te- Bennett sudfeld

welcome to the forearm.

please dont post rate my team stuff, makes u look more nooby and it clutters the bored.

imagine if every guy on here posted all of the rosters they owned in indy threads for feedback, not a good look for the bored.

Qb- stafford Bradford

Te- Bennett sudfeld

Stafford should play every week unless he really implodes, so 2nd QB isn't really relevant except on bye week. OK with this.

Back up RBs are weak. Richardson is starting in St L, so he can fill in during bye weeks for T Rich and Forte, so you are OK there. But if something happens to one of them and the starters ahead of the other guys don't get hurt, Vereen, Woodhead and Michael are not going to do much week to week.

WRs are OK with upside. D Thomas will play every week and between the others, you should be able to find effective WR2 and the Flex each week. Bowe has the potential to take off this year, so mid year he could your 2 every week. Gordon could also blossom.

You will be OK if Stafford performs and your top RBs stay healthy.

You guys are right my bad posting this topic and thanx for the honest feedback! Lol rather have you guys be honest then lie. I will post a update mid season on my team and see if you guys are right on how bad my team sucks! Hope you guys are wrong.

You guys are right my bad posting this topic and thanx for the honest feedback! Lol rather have you guys be honest then lie. I will post a update mid season on my team and see if you guys are right on how bad my team sucks! Hope you guys are wrong.

no worries

:thumbsup:

good man

It be aight n schit yo

Fur real doh. Don't want to sound like a d!ck or nothin', but, ah... it says on your depthchart that your draft focked up. Ah, you talk like a phag, and your shiz all retarded. What I'd do, is just like... like... you know, like, you know what I mean, like... work the WW.

Well as I said, I don't think your team is THAT bad. See what happens and watch the waiver wire early for people you may be able to pick up to strengthen your team.

I hope you prove them DEAD wrong.