Sign in to follow this  
Bobbyn2022

Which young WR will become a star?

If you could have one for a dynasty which one would you pick?

Hopkins

Patterson

Thompkins

M.Floyd

A.Jeffery

Randle

Blackmon

As far as being a "star", Blackmon is the closest one right now, but he could boom or he could bust.

I don't think Randle will ever be a "star", but for Fantasy purposes, he could be a solid #2 by year end 2014.

With Tom Brady throwing him the ball, Thompkins could be a "star". Its way too early and of course we have to see him in real games, but as the last WR you draft, I think he's well worth the gamble.

Didn't see Blackmon on there earlier. He's certainly a possibility if he gets his head screwed on straight. Might need a QB change too but I think he can make do.

I think with Brady putting the ball in your hands you're immediately ahead of most other rookie wrs. Thompkins can easily put up 1000 receving yards and 6-8 tds being conservative. With gronk out. Hernandez gone and Welker gone its obvious somebody else has to cstch the ball besides amendola

Blackmon has all these guys on pedigree, and his rookie stats match up with the very best WRs of the last decade.

Anyone else is highly speculative

In terms of raw talent, the easy winner is Cordarrelle Patterson. After the suspension, Blackmon will have the best numbers of this group, followed by Hopkins. Two years from now Patterson will smoke 'em all.