Sign in to follow this  
flyjam

what do you do here at pick 2.5?

12 team PPR, 4 pt pass TD, 1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 2 FLEX

got mccoy with the 8th pick in the first round. with the 5th pick of the second round, i am considering these four players:

RB reggie bush

RB chris johnson

RB steven jackson

WR brandon marshall

i'm really having a tough time with this one. interested in any opinions, thanks.

Brandon Marshall is the pick if u go best available player here. If u want to get your 2nd RB, I would go with CJ2K.

Id go Jax if Marshall is gone. Assuming you take Marshall there are scraps left at rb in rnd 3 so u will have ur pick of Bradshaw at best.

got mccoy with the 8th pick in the first round. with the 5th pick of the second round, i am considering these four players:

RB reggie bush

RB chris johnson

RB steven jackson

WR brandon marshall

i'm really having a tough time with this one. interested in any opinions, thanks.

Jimmy Graham? That's who I took at 2.05 of my most recent 12 team PPR.

I had the same pick in a 12-team PPR league draft last night, we start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 DEF, 1 K...I went:

1.08 - T. Richardson RB

2.05 - R. Bush RB

3.08 - V. Jackson WR

4.05 - A. Brown WR

5.08 - D. Jackson WR

6.05 - RG III (only get 1 pt per 50 yds passing in this league, so running QBs are extra valuable)

7.08 - J. Finley TE

I like my starting lineup, but my bench is weak as a result: M. Vick (a little wary of RG III's knee), D. Woodhead (RB), B. Powell (RB), I. Redman (RB), R. Randle (WR)

Definitely SJax. Not only will he be catching passes out of the backfield but he will be scoring double digit TDs this year

RB reggie bush

RB chris johnson

RB steven jackson

WR brandon marshall

I really like Chris Johnson to out perform his 2.02 ADP to the tune of about 270 fpts in PPR. That is about 30 points higher than i'd have for either Reggie Bush or S Jax. While i project Marshall for 287 fpts, the small 16 point differential favors the decision to take Chris Johnson based on the theory of value based drafting and positional scarcity.

So Chris Johnson it is for me - no question.

• Like 1

RB reggie bush

RB chris johnson

RB steven jackson

WR brandon marshall

will i like marshall i know i read what he said about the hip .if not him then i like c johnson

narrowed it down to bush and marshall... ultiimately, i decided the optimal move is going with bush. the advantage of going that route is that it frees me up to take the best player available in round 3. barring a miracle like gore or sproles falling to me in the 3rd (it's happened in a few mocks, but those are mocks), i would pretty much be stuck reaching for a mcfadden or mathews type in the 3rd if i went WR with my 2nd pick. with my two starting RBs locked up, i can either take advantage of an unlikely steal at RB or get decent value at WR (andre johnson/roddy/fitz/cobb) in the 3rd and be pleased with it.

much appreciated all!