Sign in to follow this  
Rathmmansboy

Pick 2 : 1 WR and 1 Flex

Ivory and Moore would be my choices I think. I could see Austin as well, but Saints will be throwing to keep up with Falcons.

I'd go with upside and roll with Jordy Nelson and Tavon Austin probably.

Nelson says he's full speed and the 49ers secondary isnt really that scary.

Rams have supposedly been holding way back on what they will be doing with Tavon Austin.

I understand your concern with the 49ers Def...but i think you are getting "paralysis by analysis"!! Roll with Jordy and Austin....Jordy, even though he is playing against a tough Def still has more upside than your other options in my opinion..Jordy might dissapoint you this week but I think he is still the CORRECT start...do you know what I'm saying????

..Jordy could be a stud this year! And his knee is fine...A.Rodgers is quoted as saying that Jordy is a "fast healer"....

I'm with everyone on Nelson.

The second one is a bit trickier. Lets use the process of elimination. I like Britt, but he still bothered by his injury. I have him on a roster, but I wouldn't start him until I see him play. Hopefully you didn't start Pierce. I'm always higher on RB's but Ivory isn't the clear cut starter and TB's DEF was number one in the league against the run last year. I think NO will be throwing the ball around a lot and its a crapshoot to see who scores between Colston, Graham, Stills, Sproles, Moore, or some other person the Saints roll out there.

That leaves Austin who, on the other hand, is going to be a focal point for the St. Louis offense. If your league rewards KR/PR yards or touchdowns, its not close. Even if your league doesn't I still go with Austin.

Please See Mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=422567