Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

Regular Season Talk

No bet Mr. FF master, I mean you are the proclaimed master of this league, better than most, why the hesitatation, I mean you are the best owner in this league, please tell me someone challenging you is not going to go un answered

Here let's try this, the winner of the first week play gets to stay, loser's gotta go, no crying, no excuses, just gotta go

No bet Mr. FF master, I mean you are the proclaimed master of this league, better than most, why the hesitatation, I mean you are the best owner in this league, please tell me someone challenging you is not going to go un answered

ugh, again. u did challenge me, u lost.

i owned ur sig for a yr.

at a certain point, someone has to protect u from urself.

i do appreciate ur opinion of my ff accumen tho.

Here let's try this, the winner of the first week play gets to stay, loser's gotta go, no crying, no excuses, just gotta go

u really hate me and i love it.

all ur 'oh yeah? well ur a chicken cause u dont accept my offer' lol

'no cryn, no excuses, just gotta go' 'just gotta go'

pretty priceless stuff. i bet u wont stick ur tongue to the lightpole lol gimme a break

Guess that means no, chicken sh!t let me know when you feel like being a man. try to be coy, the league is watching, this will be my last offer, accept or that guy

Fock that, your offer would make our league only 11. Not cool. Stick around. You can handle Delay in future years, c'mon.

LOL I understand, I bit off more than I can chew, coward, accept the bet

oh no, he calld me a coward! lol

u got the wrong guy meglamaniac.

that might work in ur peer group.

oh no, he calld me a coward! lol

u got the wrong guy meglamaniac.

that might work in ur peer group.

well said megla well said

most thought provoking thing u said tonite.

well said megla well said

most thought provoking thing u said tonite.

LOL I tried not too continue this unavoidable truth, but I was wrong, won't happen agian

This has been quite the ongoing b1tchfest. Well done gentlemen :lol:

I'm just now getting on the computer for the evening.

HOLY __CKIN_ ######

I have like two more pages to finishes, But I had to quote this post LBH. I'm laughing my arse off right now. Carry on gentlemen. I have to read it all first before I can make an educated non offensive smart azzs remark...

Wow. Just wow.

DOUBLE HOLY ________

Never There just showed up for the Bru Haa Haa

just now getting through that 3 or 4 page masterpiece of a day. That is opening act of any fantasy football league highlight reel. Just beautiful work gentlemen! Probably not fun for about 3.5 - 4.5 members, but the rest of the league has enjoyed it! I'm so proud ALL of you are in this league! No seriously.

HT only shows up for the special ocassions.

Damn though Delay went into full out retard meltdown - Megla got in some good licks early and now we got a back an forth slap fight -- Megla was winning early and seemingly ready for the KO ......... Delay has hung around and is winning some rounds late.

On the actual issue --- I know who wants to talk about things like that now -------- i made a error on the WW - and Delay made a bunch of excuses - got what he asked for because Joc is all heart but still couldn't be quiet. Megla called him on it ( as Megla and Delay have a little history form the draft -- Hell I am still a little pissed on the whole full on retard bitchfest meltdown delay went into) - and we got a slap fight that has been funny but is becoming stale ......... Unless Megla can try and dig into some original remarks and g back to being witty as it seems as if Delay has drawn him to his commenting style :(

Not to change the subject besides from Old man River ( HT ) and maybe Delay are we all basically the same age? I am almost 40 and Famous, Gepetto, LBH, BB, Megla etc are pretty much right around that I think. And Hellothere is turning 101 in October while Delay is steadily pushing 3.

Damn though Delay went into full out retard meltdown - Megla got in some good licks early and now we got a back an forth slap fight -- Megla was winning early and seemingly ready for the KO ......... Delay has hung around and is winning some rounds late.

On the actual issue --- I know who wants to talk about things like that now -------- i made a error on the WW - and Delay made a bunch of excuses - got what he asked for because Joc is all heart but still couldn't be quiet. Megla called him on it ( as Megla and Delay have a little history form the draft -- Hell I am still a little pissed on the whole full on retard bitchfest meltdown delay went into) - and we got a slap fight that has been funny but is becoming stale ......... Unless Megla can try and dig into some original remarks and g back to being witty as it seems as if Delay has drawn him to his commenting style :(

No. this has run it's course, I'll go back to being my quiet self for now but I'm sure at some point the our paths will cross again.

Not to change the subject besides from Old man River ( HT ) and maybe Delay are we all basically the same age? I am almost 40 and Famous, Gepetto, LBH, BB, Megla etc are pretty much right around that I think. And Hellothere is turning 101 in October while Delay is steadily pushing 3.

I'm 47

This speaks volumes.

You do realize delay is a pretty big attention wh0re right? And by you going back and forth with him - has made him happier than .... well ....... GFIAFP in a all girls middle school. Hey but it has been a good read and funny so well done.

You do realize delay is a pretty big attention wh0re right? And by you going back and forth with him - has made him happier than .... well ....... GFIAFP in a all girls middle school. Hey but it has been a good read and funny so well done.

Seeing the league blowhard cry about something he did to himself had to be pointed out especially after all the cheap shots he takes at everyone else's expense. Did I let him get under my skin, yes, but as I have stated over and over I can't stand a person who is an a$$ for the sake of being an a$$ and if my calling him on things feeds to his need for attention then so be it.

Jesus, this may be my favorite league. Of course, I thought we were like Augusta, not letting any girls in. Looks like I was wrong about that.

By the way, I'm 32. Don't group me in with you old focks.

i knew ud come around.

i thought u were reading a different thread.

funny thing is, u started the whole thing with ur oversight, then u revel in the aftermath of the destruction u created. pretty ironic.

im 28. i thought LBH was around my age as well from the year we played in the IBL together but could be wrong.

im 28. i thought LBH was around my age as well from the year we played in the IBL together but could be wrong.

I will be 41 tomorrow but I still look 28

Seeing the league blowhard cry about something he did to himself had to be pointed out especially after all the cheap shots he takes at everyone else's expense. Did I let him get under my skin, yes, but as I have stated over and over I can't stand a person who is an a$$ for the sake of being an a$$ and if my calling him on things feeds to his need for attention then so be it.

mr megla, righting the wrongs of the ff world, one dumb post at at time.

u going into hero mode again? nobody needs rescuing here.

FFToday projects Vick as #1 overall QB this week (week 2). And with a green upside arrow next to his name! Excited to see what he does. Starting him. Praying he doesn't get hurt.

FFToday projects Vick as #1 overall QB this week (week 2). And with a green upside arrow next to his name! Excited to see what he does. Starting him. Praying he doesn't get hurt.

Want a cookie ? :)

Want a cookie ? :)

the odds of vick playing more than 10gms id say are 50/50. this yr's vick i think will a classic example of risk/reward. great to start him in FF regualr season, but zero chance id start him i nthe playoffs.

My hip hurts, get off the lawn.

good win famous.

i thought maybe lynch would bring me all the way back.

i left pts on the bench that hurt me.

i hope reggie is ok.

Is it possible to love a player while simultaneously wishing for his horrible death? I hate Desean Jackson as a person, and wish face AIDS upon him. Having said that, he could be the steal of the draft.

Game 1: 7 catches, 104 yds, 1 TD

Game 2: 9 catches, 193 yds, 1 TD

In this past game, he had a 70 yard TD bomb just graze off his fingertips and another bomb that he caught but didn't get both feet in. If Vick stays healthy, he is going to be a freaking monster.

good win famous.

i thought maybe lynch would bring me all the way back.

i left pts on the bench that hurt me.

i hope reggie is ok.

Good game delay... I have to admit I was getting a little concerned when Fitz and Gonzo both put up stinkers... Then Lynch was just killing SF...

Barring a crazy game by the Cincy D I am now 1-1 - but damn I got a MASH unit right now -- Roddy , Ray , and Bell :( - If I can ever get 100% I could be a good team as I am putting up decent points now.