Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Who is the # 2 WR for 49er's ?

He's prob the best bet of the bunch. I do wonder if the offense can support a reliable third receiving option after Boldin and VD though.

The offense may change, Kap should improve, but guys like Manningham and Moss were never really start able last year.

Crabtree out may change that.

He's prob the best bet of the bunch. I do wonder if the offense can support a reliable third receiving option after Boldin and VD though.

The offense may change, Kap should improve, but guys like Manningham and Moss were never really start able last year.

Crabtree out may change that.

I am hoping that Boldins non dynamicness has Kap throwing more to Patton

picked up patton see how he does first few weeks. not expecting big #s but in keeper league if he shows anything he can be my 12th rounder next yearif not i just throw back into waiver wire..... i do think somebody has to step up even in that system it can support a #3 wr imo

It will be interesting. Kyle Williams was starting to look pretty good before he got hurt last year, and starts as the #2.

I still think Patton has a chance to emerge as well, but as a rookie, tough to see too much this year.

• Like 1

I think Patton is the guy who will emerge. He's got a tremendous opportunity to shine considering no one else has really stepped up. Looking forward to seeing him in a 'real' game. He definitely has an 'it' factor and Kaep and Harbaugh love him.

I know this is against the Chargers but they are still professionals on a first team defense.

That was a nice play. I've got him in 2 dynasty leagues.

• Like 1

Kyle Williams is your current starter at the 2nd WR position. Patton has the most talent imo, and should emerge going forward. Regardless I'd only target Boldin and Davis right now for fantasy purposes.

Well I Have some roster space so I have Patton and Broyles sitting there hoping one will emerge to go with my Dez and AJ Green... sitting on Blackmon too

Harbaugh has a crush on Patton... That's good enough for me. I picked him up and stashed him the second I saw his first play in the third preseason game. Legit route running, good hands, super confidence.

• Like 1

we don't know yet, there might not be a clear one for a while

kyle williams officially (coming back from injury, didn't play preseason), moore had a good preseason as well as quinton patton, we'll see

As a Niner homer, PatteRn is bringing energy and excitement. I hope and think it might carry over to the regular season.