WR - ???

RB - Forte

RB - R Bush

TE - Gates

Flex - Steven Jackson

Flex - ???

K - Kai Forbath

Def - Dallas

Bench - Decker, Boldin, Gore, Britt, Hopkins, Vincent Brown, Rudolph, Fred Jackson, Marlon Brown

I need another WR and another Flex. I was thinking Boldin and Decker. What do you guys think??

WHIR

I like decker and gore, they are both starters ya?

I also like boldin, Jacoby Jones left a huge hole to fill so, somebody is gonna benefit there...

anyways there ya go.

Gore is the must start.

I like everyone's faith in Boldin but feel that Sea will double team him and they got players to slow him down... hopping a 1 TD 100 yd day as a 49er fan... lol not my prediction maybe 70 rec 6 rec 0 TD.

I don't like none of your WRs. Britt is a sit with that great D and horrible offense. I will do that in a league.

Hate both Browns why... Cle great pass D and Vincent is a crap shoot to many options (if you want to prevent a vulture TD start but there's like 3 others that might get it).

Basically agree with everyone question is Boldin or Decker.

Hot streak: Boldin... lol. Decker look horrendous and dropped a TD pass.

QB: I will say Manning but not by much both had 400 pass yds last week. So 98% vs 95%.

DST: Sea and think I read NYG lost CB check on that.

I hope Im wrong but I'd go Decker... cause Manning is playing his brother and last week Decker was bad means D might lose him... all though NYG D does that anyways. Basically a shoot out game and SF vs Sea might turn into bad ass war of attrition run it up your throat and blow up who ever touches the ball... damn predicting an injury in this game... lol due to LB edge I think it will go to Sea.

Decker... cause he might get a TD even though he is 4th option right now. Boldin if you want a steady 8 pts+ performance or if you want to risk it Decker 4-15 pt game.