Sign in to follow this  
SSP

Daryl Richardson - wtf?

This was on RotoWorld earlier this morning.

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch cautions to "keep an eye on" Daryl Richardson (foot) in Sunday's Week 3 game against the Cowboys.

Per beat writer Jim Thomas, Richardson "did very little" in practice on Friday. He also had his foot in a walking boot Wednesday. Sunday could be an opportunity for Isaiah Pead to close the gap on Richardson in the St. Louis backfield. Richardson is merely just a weak flex option against Dallas this week. He hasn't impressed as a runner, though he has made plays as a receiver.

This was on RotoWorld earlier this morning.

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch cautions to "keep an eye on" Daryl Richardson (foot) in Sunday's Week 3 game against the Cowboys.

Per beat writer Jim Thomas, Richardson "did very little" in practice on Friday. He also had his foot in a walking boot Wednesday. Sunday could be an opportunity for Isaiah Pead to close the gap on Richardson in the St. Louis backfield. Richardson is merely just a weak flex option against Dallas this week. He hasn't impressed as a runner, though he has made plays as a receiver.

saw this and took him out also

Yeah...I have James Jones and David Wilson in my line-up also...I suck. I didn't see the rotoworld blub until it was too late, but still.....even that doesn't say he wasn't going to play.

I hate owning Rams players.

I'm glad i scooped Fleener....no more Cook for me.

I'm even dropping the STL kicker....Bradford even killing the kicker.

Peade looking good. Richardson is in a time share, at best, the rest of the year.

Richardson's note on ESPN says "Richardson played only one snap in Sunday's game against the Cowboys, as he was forced to leave the game after his foot was stepped on, Jim Thomas of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports."

Peade looking good. Richardson is in a time share, at best, the rest of the year.

LOL - yeah - Pead looked good - sure he did

Richardson's note on ESPN says "Richardson played only one snap in Sunday's game against the Cowboys, as he was forced to leave the game after his foot was stepped on, Jim Thomas of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports."

This is what happened and no one could predict it just as what happened with Finley this week and S Jax last week. Its no one's fault.