Sign in to follow this  
Super Cubs

Hoyer did he steal the job from Weeden today

Hoyer did he steal the job from Weeden today or is the Minni pass def that bad? Weeded was a feel good story in college and coming into the nfl, but I don't think he is starting qb material.

Regardless of the reports.. I think Weedon lost the job regardless of the win today. As long Hoyer didn't completely bomb out there, he would have been the starter going forward.

Regardless of the reports.. I think Weedon lost the job regardless of the win today. As long Hoyer didn't completely bomb out there, he would have been the starter going forward.

Exactly. The fact that they jumped past a known like Campbell to start Hoyer is a pretty good indicator that the job didn't have to be won. It was being offered.

Exactly. The fact that they jumped past a known like Campbell to start Hoyer is a pretty good indicator that the job didn't have to be won. It was being offered.

I still have a pretty good arm!

I'm pretty sure it is their intent to lose games and get a high draft pick. We'll see. Trading away T-Rich seems counter productive if your goal was to actually win games.

Hoyer did he steal the job from Weeden today or is the Minni pass def that bad? Weeded was a feel good story in college and coming into the nfl, but I don't think he is starting qb material.

from what i have seen and read the browns don't thank so either

Vikings D really is that bad, but Hoyer played pretty well regardless. I am sure he's getting the start next week as well. Too bad he plays the Bengals in week 4. Probably looking at a 114yd 2 int 1 td performance from Hoyer next week.

Cannot judge against the Vikes this season.

1. they lack coaching

2. players do not seem to respond well to Ponders presence.

Is a team lost until something is shakened up.

That stated, he did look good. Browns went out and played the game.

Had the Vikes Players had any faith in ponder. Things would be greatly different. I contend the Oline play is a result of no bonding wth the QB. They don't know where he is, what he is doing or how much time it will take him to get anywhere.

More over. the opposing team knows his in ability to throw consistantly translates into not needing to really cover the receiving options. I mean if they reach behind, jumpt high for or scoop up a ball. They are not going to be in a position for any yac.

They cannot extend any drives, so the defense is left out in the rain.

Thus why the Browns looked the way they do.

I am not certain about Cassel, but I have to believe he is by far a better options than what Ponder will ever make.

I believe in Brian Hoyer

I am starting him this week at home vs the Bengals with 100% confidence.

(16 team league, Cam on bye and my backup was Josh Freeman. Only other choice is Blaine Gabbert. Or Matt Flynn if he plays.

I can't stand Josh Freeman so it's Hoyer time. In other words... yeeaaaah... )

Ghosts sit around the campfire and tell Brian Hoyer stories.
Brian Hoyer's hand is the only hand that can beat a royal flush.
Brian Hoyer destroyed the periodic table of elements because Brian Hoyer only recognizes the element of surprise.
Brian Hoyer doesn't need Twitter. He is already following you.
2 > 1. Unless that 1 is Brian Hoyer.

And when I say starting him with 100% confidence, I mean 10% confidence.

Never underestimate the ability of coaches to make stupid decisions.

For instance, Jax has announced that the crappier QB on the team (Gabbert) will be the starter Week 4, despite all evidence that he is an absolute failure.

It would not suprise me one bit if Weeden gets the job back when he is healthy.

• Like 1

I believe in Brian Hoyer

I am starting him this week at home vs the Bengals with 100% confidence.

(16 team league, Cam on bye and my backup was Josh Freeman. Only other choice is Blaine Gabbert. Or Matt Flynn if he plays.

I can't stand Josh Freeman so it's Hoyer time. In other words... yeeaaaah... )

Ghosts sit around the campfire and tell Brian Hoyer stories.

Brian Hoyer's hand is the only hand that can beat a royal flush.

Brian Hoyer destroyed the periodic table of elements because Brian Hoyer only recognizes the element of surprise.

Brian Hoyer doesn't need Twitter. He is already following you.

2 > 1. Unless that 1 is Brian Hoyer.

And when I say starting him with 100% confidence, I mean 10% confidence.

well, now I know Hoyer will outscore Freeman this week, unless he reaaaaaallly sucks against the Bengals or they Weed him out

:ninja:

You guys are crazy, Hoyer looked awesome last week on a terrible team, get this guy some weapons I bet he will light it up!