Sign in to follow this  
Dsausage

Terrell Pryor discussion

I am starting to think Terrell Pryor may slowly be emerging into this years RG3. Guy can throw accurately, does not make a lot of bad decisions and can run like the wind. My feeling is he is emerging into a starting QB week in and out. What say you???

I am starting to think Terrell Pryor may slowly be emerging into this years RG3. Guy can throw accurately, does not make a lot of bad decisions and can run like the wind. My feeling is he is emerging into a starting QB week in and out. What say you???

Depends on your league's scoring.

My main league gives 4 points/passing, 6 points rushing TD, and 1 point/25 yards passing, 1 point/10 yards rushing. It also doesn't penalize for INTs or fumbles.

In that league, Pryor could be very valuable, IF he can start scoring some rushing TDs. The Raiders aren't great at the other skill positions, and while he's looked better as a passer than I expected, he only has 2 passing TDs on the year, with no rushing TDs. He's QB21 in that league right now. If he had scored 1 rushing TD, he'd be QB12; two rushing TDs would have him at QB6.

So, he CAN be a starting QB in that type of league, but he needs to get the ball in the EZ, preferably on the ground.

Depends on your league's scoring.

My main league gives 4 points/passing, 6 points rushing TD, and 1 point/25 yards passing, 1 point/10 yards rushing. It also doesn't penalize for INTs or fumbles.

In that league, Pryor could be very valuable, IF he can start scoring some rushing TDs. The Raiders aren't great at the other skill positions, and while he's looked better as a passer than I expected, he only has 2 passing TDs on the year, with no rushing TDs. He's QB21 in that league right now. If he had scored 1 rushing TD, he'd be QB12; two rushing TDs would have him at QB6.

So, he CAN be a starting QB in that type of league, but he needs to get the ball in the EZ, preferably on the ground.

Great information. The Raiders have played some decent defenses thus far. If Vincent Jackson doesn't have a penalty on a 70 yard TD reception and drop another bomb td that was gift wrapped he is number one WR in the game. I think the same is true for Pryor, he is getting the yardage and its been against some decent D's. Colts are good against the run and Denver is tops. He looked great running against the Jags and they played to manage that game. I just like him right now as he gets a little more comfortable with the NFL and his supporting cast.

I dropped Pryor for Rivers last week... we get 6 points for passing TD's. Hope I didn't make a mistake, Pryor did look sharp passing the ball against DEN. I just think there is better odds of Rivers putting up 3 or 4 TD's in a game. Pryor for sure this week though

I dropped Pryor for Rivers last week... we get 6 points for passing TD's. Hope I didn't make a mistake, Pryor did look sharp passing the ball against DEN. I just think there is better odds of Rivers putting up 3 or 4 TD's in a game. Pryor for sure this week though

pryor for sure this week for sure when he for sure hasnt even been cleared to practice for sure let alone play for sure?

starting qb week in and out . nope

He was quoted as saying Woodyard should be fined for hitting him on Monday night and knocking him out of the game. ###itch ass rookie, typical raider. I would still own him as a backup.

Would you guys drop Bradford or anyone else on my roster to pick him up? I'm weak at QB and have been piecing things together so far (Palmer, Cutler and Pryor have started for me so far), would be awesome to have a nice option to lean on.

I am intrigued looking at Pryor on the WW. I have Eli going for right now with Cam taking a break. Not trusting Eli.

Pryor is unlikely to play sunday...

i just grabbed Alex Smith vs the Giants to replace him

I am intrigued looking at Pryor on the WW. I have Eli going for right now with Cam taking a break. Not trusting Eli.

This is me as well. Rodgers is on a bye and I have Eli. Not feeling real good. Pryor and A.Smith are on the waivers, just not sure if Eli will turn it around or not.

This is me as well. Rodgers is on a bye and I have Eli. Not feeling real good. Pryor and A.Smith are on the waivers, just not sure if Eli will turn it around or not.

KC has been pretty good against QB's...Smith should do good

Pryor is unlikely to play sunday...

i just grabbed Alex Smith vs the Giants to replace him

Sirius Fantasy chnnel just said he's probably Out with concussion, so that mean I pull D. Moore.

Damn, was tasty but not this week.

Watch Flynn have a good game, been saying it all preseason, Flynn is unknown in actual game situations. Oh wait no he's not, last time he played he threw for 6 tds.

Won't be shocked if Flynn posts top 12 qb numbers this week. U heard it here first.

Watch Flynn have a good game, been saying it all preseason, Flynn is unknown in actual game situations. Oh wait no he's not, last time he played he threw for 6 tds.

Won't be shocked if Flynn posts top 12 qb numbers this week. U heard it here first.

Wouldn't be surprised against the 'skins D. Not exactly a tough prediction. Everyone had Pryor as a sleeper this week against that D, so why not Flynn?

Hopefully Pryor can play, isn't Adam Schefter the only one reporting that he think's he won't play? I didn't see any other sources....hoping he's wrong!

Bump.

In a 14 teamer where I picked a QB in the 9th spot, team is stacked but my qb slot is hurting. Any more insight? homers? Will he play Sunday?

Raiders coach Dennis Allen indicated Terrelle Pryor's final concussion test Saturday is precautionary.

The Raiders say they're going above and beyond the league's protocol because they have Pryor's best interests in mind. "It's not something that has to be done," Allen said. "It's something that we want to do to make sure. I want to make sure we're making the right decision for this kid." Pryor says he's 100 percent. If he passes, Allen says Pryor will play Sunday against Washington.

Raiders coach Dennis Allen indicated Terrelle Pryor's final concussion test Saturday is precautionary.

The Raiders say they're going above and beyond the league's protocol because they have Pryor's best interests in mind. "It's not something that has to be done," Allen said. "It's something that we want to do to make sure. I want to make sure we're making the right decision for this kid." Pryor says he's 100 percent. If he passes, Allen says Pryor will play Sunday against Washington.

If the Raiders had his best interests in mind, he wouldn't have played those additional two plays the other night. They'll try to put him out there regardless. He's their one bright spot. It's the Raider way to screw up his career.

Well he didn't start but has a cake matchup this weekend late Sunday. My gut tells me he has a big game fantasy wise.