Sign in to follow this  
Belushi

Any hope for Mike Wallace?

I need a 3rd WR. Is there any hope that Wallace improves? He's had one good game this year, and outside of that he's not better than the crap WRs I've been starting.

Nope, total garbage. Will blow up a few times a year but you won't know when. A complete liability the rest of the time.

We had a thread about this before the season started. I thought Wallace would do well and liked his price tag. I've cut him in every league I've had him, the time to move him was after his Week 2 explosion.

I said it before against top coverage he is gonna struggle.............

He struggles against Haden, Samuel, and Lewis

Coming up

Ngata

Williams

Talib

Hall or Jones

Revis

Marshall

Munnerlyn

Cromartie

Taylor

Talib

Williams

He will shine against Williams and Marshall for sure. But should also beat one good corner, Revis because the bucs are not gonna be as primetime ready. Any opportunities he has in games where they are down big or in the redzone will be against NE and Baltimore. But they will try to get him the ball against his former team Pittsburgh.

That leaves 7 games coming up where he could do well out of 11. The bengals game, however, will be interesting as its a short week.

the FF blender can rampage on this, is doesn't alter the bomb that bounced off his chest after flying squarely thru his arms Monday night... it was only one throw and one drop, that matches the other drops and throws he should have had..

deeper analysis would offer that his route running matches his ability to catch... I.e. both completely blow.

he posted 2.4 pts for week 4, I believe that's his second two pointer this year so, just from a FF point of view, he isn't even a WR9 flex option and might not manage the three points you likely 'need' from your seventh flex...

making jokes here because wally sucks, even I dropped him :overhead:

Thanks for the tips. The other owner decided he wanted to keep him - he still thinks he's valuable. I'm probably better off looking elsewhere for a WR upgrade.

man i just had a murray jordy joique for brady wallace deangelo trade get rejected. im desperate at qb but still think the other owner will wind up regreting this one more than me. i want to see wallys upside but i just dont.

plus hes a big baby.

I didn't look, but I bet Clay has more FF points this year.

about 15 more for clay in our .5ppr league. same for hartline too fwiw.

about 15 more for clay in our .5ppr league. same for hartline too fwiw.

Hartline 60.2

Clay 58.1

Wallace 40.1

disgusting... i feel like a failure for not identifying this trend earlier and cutting anchor on wally but whatever, i gave him a month and that's that

if clay lasts past bye week 6, i might go for a midnight run on him :clap: