Sign in to follow this  
DrMantisToboggan

Why Hoyer? You have made J. Cameron mortal again.

Please dont be hurt Hoyer.... Weeden just not good

Cameron was double covered or at least covered every play... Didn't see him in the slot but once I think.

Flow of game had a lot to do with non-production. 2 D/ST tds will do that

Cameron was just fine with Weeden in the picture...

Cameron only got me 3.60 pts. In my opinion, that's not fine, it's terrible.

One game that he doesn't produce and you are ready to jump ship. Fantasy football over reactions are so ridiculous sometimes. He'll be fine. You can back off the ledge now.

started hoyer in 2 leagues with rg3 on a bye. now THAT is not cool.

I started Hoyer and the Cleveland D/ST. At least the evening wasn't a total loss.

One game that he doesn't produce and you are ready to jump ship. Fantasy football over reactions are so ridiculous sometimes. He'll be fine. You can back off the ledge now.

I'm not even close to the ledge. Just disappointed that he did so poorly last night.

Browns scored a defensive TD and ST TD. How often will that happen, and how often will they be playing with a lead? Plus, Cameron was the first option at the goal line and got molested in the end zone. Relax.

This makes me laugh. I saw the exact same things being said when Weedon went down and Hoyer came in. Who was throwing it in week 1 when Cameron went 9/108 and a TD? Hmmm, who was that...

Only a blatant pass interference and an overthrow kept Cameron from 2 more scores last night. Relax.

I will say this...The Browns know what they have in Cameron and J.Gordon and are not about stop throwing to them.

Actually, it could be even more now that Hoyer is done for the year.

Thank the lord that Gordon scored last night and had 86 yards. It made my pain a little easier to take.

I am still in good shape for this week.

My question is this...What would J.Freeman do that Weeden couldn't for Cameron? Weeden threw a really nice Td pass to Gordon last night, so why bring in Freeman? Unless, Freeman is that much better than Weeden. Is he?

Weeden aint that bad. The Browns success started when they dumped Richardson and went to the air. Not about who's under center, they are both very similar actually. Hoyer is no friggin savior, guy was a backup the last 5 years for a reason.

Hoyer looked like a more polished QB than Weeden ever has. The injury probably doesn't impact Gordan's or Cameron's production too much, though.

Over react much...holy cow!