Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

I have a feeling Ridley will get back to his 2012 form after he recovers

Blount is not the answer and they need Bolden for 3rd downs till Vareen gets back. I think people hanging on to Ridley will get rewarded in the next few weeks. Especially if they can ever get Gronk and Amendola going, it will open major holes for him again.

how long til he returns?

not sure... I just think that loss will make them think about going back to what worked. They know they have been lucky the 1st 4 games. Have Ridley pound it then have Bolden come in as the ( Woodhead, Faulk, Vareen ) role. I would if I was them.

and to all of you that busted my chops on Bolden, I haven't changed my opinion.. he will be the 3rd down back and change of pace back till Vareen gets back. Passing Down backs always produce on the Patriots

I got rid of him last week. Its not long until Vereen returns. Remember that before Vereen got injured it was already looking like he would take over for Ridely. With Ridley hurt, Blount and Bolden in the mix, and Vereen looming, I see no upside with Ridley. Sell while the memory of 2012 is still with some owners.

It's possible but I certainly wouldn't bank on it.

Although I will say that I think Ridley has sorely misses Gronk's blocking (his YPC was quite a bit better with Gronk than without last year). So if Gronk comes back and Ridley gets healthy things could conceivably come together for him.

all the past 4 weeks have shown me is vereen will have the same value when he returns that it looked like he had after that week 1 performance. which is all I can hope for as I could really use him for a flex down the stretch.

We should create a forum expression that we commonly use for threads created by wishful owners looking for support from other owners in fantasy football despair.

I anoint thee: Prayer threads.

Really suggesting that you don't dump him just yet, I think he will come around... then I will trade him for hopefully a WR with upside

For anyone interested, it's...

Shane Vereen and Stevan Ridley.

These are the two most commonly misspelled RB names in FF.