Sign in to follow this  
highsider5

DEN vs JAX - call your shot now

OHHHHH YAAAAAAAAA! That was one nerve-racking game. But Im getting paid! Thanks Jax for getting angry about the spread :P

how is that genius?

probably because Manning never got pulled, and you predicted the score wrong (close only counts in horseshoes, hand grenades, nuclear war, and teenage sex)

how is that genius?

Saying Manning was going to get pulled would have meant the Denver scored early and often, which was not the case. Therefor the game played out different than you had invisioned, so no matter how close your score was, you were wrong.

Saying Manning was going to get pulled would have meant the Denver scored early and often, which was not the case. Therefor the game played out different than you had invisioned, so no matter how close your score was, you were wrong.

i didn't break down the game play by play.. if i could predict that I would be chilling in my billion dollar mansion instead of sharing fantasy football knowledge with stay at home dads.

(manning not being pulled doesn't change the final score being off by 2 and getting the spread almost exactly right )