Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

TE Rob Gronkowski - Active

With Gronk in and Amendola out how will this impact Thompkins and Dobson? Last week vs the Saints Dobson was targeted 10 times to Thompkins 6.

Love it but...not starting him. Got Julius Thomas and Vernon Davis playing. But I do hope he plays well though. Makes for a good trade asset.

With Gronk in and Amendola out how will this impact Thompkins and Dobson? Last week vs the Saints Dobson was targeted 10 times to Thompkins 6.

Last week Dobson led the Patriots playing 79 (92%) of snaps and Thompkins 58 (67%) of snaps

He will be a monster today since I'm facing him in both leagues (actually one league an unattentive guy has yet to put him in lineup).

:cry:

same here. lets hold hands.

we can drink and smoke with the other ones while gronk owners are circle jerking and slapping fives.

I'm playing Gronk at flex, behind julius Thomas. Starting him over harry Douglas and Cecil Shorts.

same here. lets hold hands.

we can drink and smoke with the other ones while gronk owners are circle jerking and slapping fives.

:lol:

The other league owner changed his lineup and has Gronk active..............I'm so screwed.

:wall: