Sign in to follow this  
Sal6482

Where's Bilal

Did Powell get hurt again? I stupidly went with Bilal over H. Douglas as my flex and now Ivory appears to be getting the bulk of the work in this game. Certainly regretting the boneheaded move playing this stiff over Douglas. Damn!

Anyone know what happened if anything?

Ivory is the better pure running back. When healthy, in games the Jets stay close or are ahead, he's likely going to be the main ball carrier.

Powell will still get carries, 3rd downs and catch up mode but I think Ivory is starting to assume the 1.A role.

I agree 100% that ivory is the better back... But if Bilal is out and hurt Ivory's value goes up substantially

they went beast mode. He was running like a lunatic, he'll be hurt in 2 weeks. Looked good though...

• Like 1

they went beast mode. He was running like a lunatic, he'll be hurt in 2 weeks. Looked good though...

Yep, this. Sell high while you can...

Yep, this. Sell high while you can...

He's probably unowned. I drafted the guy and gave up on him a few weeks ago.

Powell did have a limited shelf life. Ivory and the other guy coming back now makes him barely on the flex worthy radar.

Goodson is already out for the season, but yeah Powell isn't nearly as talented as Ivory. He hasn't ever proved he can stay healthy so I would still hold onto Powell or sell high on ivory this week.