Sign in to follow this  
cdebarros

H. Douglas, T. Williams or A. Boldin...

Every since I lost Julio Jones for the season, I've been juggling these 3 yahoos. With some juicy and not so juicy match ups, I'm at a loss.

Harry Douglas @ Cards?

Terrance Williams @ Lions?

Anquan Boldin @ Jags?

Any insight would be much appreciated.

What do you mean Boldin is out ? hurt ? if he isn't hurt I believe he is the play.. patrick Petersen will take out Douglas, I think Dallas will showcase their stud Dez along with a lot of flip passes to their rock star in the slot guy

I'm playing Williams due to byes, no other good options for me although I agree Dez will get the majority of the touches. I think I would lean toward Boldin also.

I agree with the logic that Patrick Peterson will be on Douglas most, if not all, of the game. For that reason I would rank them:

Boldin

Williams

Douglas

Williams. Patrick Peterson effect for one and Romo seems to really be comfortable throwing it to Williams. A TD in his last 3 games and I see no reason why that streak will halt. He can have a ton of yards too and is a big play threat. The Lions will give up yards in the air.

Boldin should get a lot. I say jags are twice as bad with shorter trip to London.

I go Boldin for sure. WIlliams though is going to gave a good game too. Jags can't handle Boldin this week.

Thanks for mine.