Sign in to follow this  
rvolpe21

julius thomas for calvin johnson?

your obviously a jerkoff...please dont waste my time

Your obviously someone who doesn't believe in personal responsibility . Not your team. Fock off and let the others sink or swim you wannabe fockin control freak.

Did they cheat?

I'm still thinking which side I prefer. Don't just say Calvin because of his name. Thomas has been ridiculously consistent this year.

hey dipshit, you dont like my question dont read, go tug your four incher or something. for some reason you like to talk crap behind your little computer. Your probably some red neck alchoholic piece of who i would slap the sh*t out of in person.

• Like 1

hey dipshit, you dont like my question dont read, go tug your four incher or something. for some reason you like to talk crap behind your little computer. Your probably some red neck alchoholic piece of ###### who i would

slap the sh*t out of in person.

Your 2 for 3 on your assumptions

Did I stutter?

Your 2 for 3 on your assumptions

I'd be fine if these, "hey I'm commish should I let this trade go through" notes went straight to a forum junk mail, that said, glad I read it.

shorepatrol is on fire today. Well done! :thumbsup:

myofb? what the hell are you talking about bro im the commisioner lol

"I think I can clear up the whole Pam/Pand dilemma here"

Unless there's obvious collusion, you're not gonna find too many supporters of vetoing a trade here.

Case in point: I just made two trades this week myself.

I received TRich for Zac Stacy & Alfred Morris for Harry Douglas. So basically I received the guy's 1st & 2nd round picks for two guys I picked up off the waiver wire a couple weeks ago. Another owner in our league was bitching stating just that fact but honestly, I wonder if I got fleeced? Only time will tell.

Unless the two owner's are trying to cheat & make one super team at the expense of the other, I say let the trade go thru.

"I think I can clear up the whole Pam/Pand dilemma here."

Unless the two owner's are trying to cheat & make one super team at the expense of the other, I say let the trade go thru.

Nailed it. I'll give a serious answer too so we can make this thread go away hah. The only time a trade should ever be vetoed is if there is collusion. For example, "I'll trade away my best players if you split your winnings with me." Or, "I'll give you Calvin Johnson for Jacoby Jones and an HJ."

It's not your job to determine if the trade is fair or not. Just leave it alone if they aren't cheating.

P.S. great Step Brothers reference, Green.

hey dipshit, you dont like my question dont read, go tug your four incher or something. for some reason you like to talk crap behind your little computer. Your probably some red neck alchoholic piece of ###### who i would slap the sh*t out of in person.

Slap him?

Hit him with with your purse; you don't want to chance breaking a nail.

thank you btl99 for a legitimate mature answer to the initial question. Apparently, there are a lot of jerkoffs that have nohing better to do then talk on a message board