Sign in to follow this  
R8RMick

Zac Stacy ankle injury

He has shown some skill so far. glad he can help while spiller is sucking.

CBS saying: "While Fox Sports reported Stacy suffered a low-ankle sprain Monday night, Fisher indicated the injury is to Stacy's knee.

"The suspicion is an MCL and the degree is what we're concerned about right now".

WTF?!!

They might be confusing him with Harvey Dahl.

From Twitter:

Nick Wagoner ‏@nwagoner 15m

Jeff Fisher said Rams suspect Harvey Dahl has MCL injury but team still trying to figure out degree of it.

I can imagine if CBS is wrong there are going to be some trades made in the next hour that many are going to be p*ssed about once its determined CBS screwed up. Pls let CBS be wrong!

The guy looked great last night however, the QB situation is sh!t and their schedule coming up is brutal.

While this is true, he just put up very solid games vs. Carolina and Seattle, two of the better run D's in the league. I kinda hope he sits a week to get fully healthy and comes back to tear it up the rest of the way.

The guy looked great last night however, the QB situation is sh!t and their schedule coming up is brutal.

Last night was the litmus test as far as what he can do against a stout run d. Also fisher has some idea as to how he can limit the damage from a bad qb situation. In the last 4 games where he has got 14 touches a game only one game ended with any kind of blowout and they COULD have won every game had things bounced their way. as long as stacy has health I would be not be surprised to see him touch the ball 18 times a game every game from here out. let em stack the box. He seems not to care and he can catch.

I agree about Clemens (even though I place blame for INT #1 with that rock head Jared Cook), but not so sure about the schedule.

9-TN (T-23rd against run)

10- @ IND (25th)

11 bye

12- CHI (T-23rd)

13- @ SFO (14th)

14- @ AZ (5th)

15- NO (20th)

16- TB (7)

Outside of two division road games it doesn't look too prohibitive.

Last night was the litmus test as far as what he can do against a stout run d. Also fisher has some idea as to how he can limit the damage from a bad qb situation. In the last 4 games where he has got 14 touches a game only one game ended with any kind of blowout and they COULD have won every game had things bounced their way. as long as stacy has health I would be not be surprised to see him touch the ball 18 times a game every game from here out. let em stack the box. He seems not to care and he can catch.

Fisher needs to sit down with Marty's son and have a little chat as well. This game is not about the OC's and how brilliant they can look with their clever little play calling. It is my belief the second and goal situation at the 3 yard line in Quarter 3 was the game last night. Stacy had just blasted it down to the three, you need to run it into the end zone at that point. Christ almighty the team doesn't have a rushing TD all friggin year! They were establishing their dominance on the ground, their QB was floundering, my God run the f*cking ball into the end zone! What a let down to that team, the defense who played their hearts out, and the O-line with their run blocking, to come away from that with three points. All because the OC wanted to get cute. That was the game in my opinion.

yea there have been games where I wonder if they are dumb or bad play callers. I mean either are bad but seriously if the run is working ya feed the beast.

yea there have been games where I wonder if they are dumb or bad play callers. I mean either are bad but seriously if the run is working ya feed the beast.

Now that you mention The Beast, Seattle's OC should be flogged as well. They were damn fortunate to get that first TD.

Fisher needs to sit down with Marty's son and have a little chat as well. This game is not about the OC's and how brilliant they can look with their clever little play calling. It is my belief the second and goal situation at the 3 yard line in Quarter 3 was the game last night. Stacy had just blasted it down to the three, you need to run it into the end zone at that point. Christ almighty the team doesn't have a rushing TD all friggin year! They were establishing their dominance on the ground, their QB was floundering, my God run the f*cking ball into the end zone! What a let down to that team, the defense who played their hearts out, and the O-line with their run blocking, to come away from that with three points. All because the OC wanted to get cute. That was the game in my opinion.

That and the missed FG by Z`lein.

The 4th down call with empty backfield was lights out dumb too.

And on 3rd, running Richardson down the middle??? Yikes.

Now that you mention The Beast, Seattle's OC should be flogged as well. They were damn fortunate to get that first TD.

that will never again happen this year. He made his feelings clear about how many carries he had. I bet he has 19 carries next game. Running backs need 16 to 25 touches a game in order to dominate. But he also has to understand that the coaches are starting to loosen the reigns earlier this year than last because wilson has played well again and some games are not beastmode...some games are time for wilson to sink or swim.