Sign in to follow this  
ZeroTolerance

John Fox hospitalized

Hm. Not exactly sure if you're trying to make light of the situation with a joke, but if so that's pretty douchey. Hopefully I read that wrong.

Hm. Not exactly sure if you're trying to make light of the situation with a joke, but if so that's pretty douchey. Hopefully I read that wrong.

Who? Me or the OP?

Who? Me or the OP?

He means me. Fox is okay, his life (or even his availability to coach next week) is not in any danger. Lighten up, Francis.

He means me. Fox is okay, his life (or even his availability to coach next week) is not in any danger. Lighten up, Francis.

That was a pretty mild joke for somebody to get bent out of shape over it.

Funny, you immediately knew you I was referring to what you said....maybe that means you knew it was an innapropriate joke? I didn't personally attack you, just said I hoped you didn't mean it the way it sounded.

Nah, I won't lighten up. If I offended you, then oh well. Heart attacks have happened enough in my family that it's not a laughing matter. But if he IS ok, then I'm glad. Hopefully there's no underlying issue.

Hahah. Yeah, you would have to try harder than that to 'offend me'. Considering my morning started with a guy who settled an argument with his girlfriend by putting a bullet through his brain, and a 3 week old baby who came in to the ER already in rigor mortis (with abuse suspected), an internet message board post doesn't quite rate on the meter.

As for family history, my grandfather died of a heart attack and I have already gone through 3 cardiac work ups myself. I'm quite confident that coronary artery disease will likely kill me in the future (if the family history of cancer doesn't beat it to the punch).

I would make a joke about surgically removing that stick up your butt, but you probably have family members that had that happen and it's no laughing matter either.

Funny, you immediately knew you I was referring to what you said....maybe that means you knew it was an innapropriate joke? I didn't personally attack you, just said I hoped you didn't mean it the way it sounded.

Nah, I won't lighten up. If I offended you, then oh well. Heart attacks have happened enough in my family that it's not a laughing matter. But if he IS ok, then I'm glad. Hopefully there's no underlying issue.

Hahah. Yeah, you would have to try harder than that to 'offend me'. Considering my morning started with a guy who settled an argument with his girlfriend by putting a bullet through his brain, and a 3 week old baby who came in to the ER already in rigor mortis (with abuse suspected), an internet message board post doesn't quite rate on the meter.

As for family history, my grandfather died of a heart attack and I have already gone through 3 cardiac work ups myself. I'm quite confident that coronary artery disease will likely kill me in the future (if the family history of cancer doesn't beat it to the punch).

And I'm not doubting any of that (although I hope you live a long life). I just know that there are more morons on these message boards than not that make laughing matters out of anything and everything. Sorry to have mislabeled you.

I would make a joke about surgically removing that stick up your butt, but you probably have family members that had that happen and it's no laughing matter either.

You're more than likely one of the morons I was just referring to. See my last post..

Hey dingbat, just 'cause you have family members that had heart attacks doesn't make you the joke police. My father died of a heart attack, yet I thought that OP was funny. You're the moron if you think that everyone has to consider your personal family history before making a joke on an internet message board.

LOL. Go fock yourself captain serious

When will you children grow up on here?

When you change your screen name from "Spanker" to "Cackgobbler"? :banana:

Hey dingbat, just 'cause you have family members that had heart attacks doesn't make you the joke police. My father died of a heart attack, yet I thought that OP was funny. You're the moron if you think that everyone has to consider your personal family history before making a joke on an internet message board.

Never said I was the "joke police" you stupid piece of focking . Nobody aimed anything at you until came in and went all cyber tough guy.

Now quit all the cyber badass talk and scroll up and read my apology to him before you opened your fat mouth....phuckstick.

Never said I was the "joke police" you stupid piece of focking ######. Nobody aimed anything at you until came in and went all cyber tough guy.

Now quit all the cyber badass talk and scroll up and read my apology to him before you opened your fat mouth....phuckstick.

Fat mouths and phucksticks are not a joking matter, millions of families suffer every year!